Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Alpha Wings - Lucia Carlota's Victoria's Secret Wings Converted for TS3

by emhpb Posted 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:58 AM - Updated 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:49 PM by emhpb

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:29 AM
WHOA, now I really got to do some fantasy creating! Thanks for posting, great conversions!
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:31 AM
Thanks Arisuka! I kinda went wild with the wings, so there are some more I mght upload :D
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:43 AM
Redbull is so jealous! <3 congrats.
Instructor
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:04 PM
Regardless of the texture problems, they look fantastic!

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 6:27 PM
Amazing, thank you so much!!!
Theorist
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:12 PM
These are fantastic! Would it be okay to convert the mesh for children/toddlers?

Hi I'm Paul!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:45 PM
thanks guys!

Robod95 - Yes it would be great! Actually, I think Lord Dragonstone or someone else on Sapphire Sims 2 has a sims 2 children's mesh, but then you would have to make undersides and assign bones, so it would probably be easier to use my conversion and just make it smaller Be sure to credit the original mesh creator, me, and Lucia Carlota if you use the textures. (not necessary if you make your own)

Let me know if you do, and I can link to the conversion in this upload. I would love to use it in my future wings uploads too, if it's okay Have fun!
Theorist
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 9:43 PM
Yay

Alpha Editable stuff is so much fun, the possibilities are endless!

Hi I'm Paul!
Instructor
#10 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 1:41 AM
WOW! Amazing!
How could you make Alpha Mesh?! I thought it was impossible !
Can you please send me a message showing how to do it :O !
Great Work!

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 4:53 AM
It was impossible. Until I did it.

Actually, until bloom did it. xD
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:51 AM Last edited by silvertora : 4th Aug 2010 at 11:52 AM. Reason: err
This is great - now we just need someone to do some tails for us - I hate that my avatar character looks odd without their tail - would be better is there was a way to animate it to move a bit - but I guess I'm expecting too much - wish the EA people would give us some live animals to add to the game - maybe pinch a few from Zoo Tycoon - LOL
Mad Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 9:34 PM
Great, I was watching this in Creator Feedback and am so pleased that the alpha editing was a success - this now opens all sorts of new possibilities! Nice work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:52 PM
Good job making the wings! As Silvertora said, we need someone to make us tails. I also want vampire teeth with a small strand of blood down the chin. Does anybody know how I can get that? Or a website to get it on?

I do not own EA Challenge Everything. It is not mine. EA owns it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:40 AM
You can get the vampire "fangs" here : http://jill-the-ripper.dreamwidth.org/16187.html or http://club-crimsyn.dreamwidth.org/13759.html - there are other places - but you might need to download the vampire sims on here - I think they also come with the blood on the face option under masks - do a search on here under sims for "Children of Darkness: A twisted vampire couple" - the girl vampire has the blood on face masking - Hope this helps - Silver
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 8:54 PM
This is amazing!! Before my internet went out i was looking high and lo for sims wings! And these look so great!
Banned
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 10:09 PM
cool............................
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 27th May 2011 at 4:46 PM
This is what i need now i can cosplay my sims,Thank you so much!! :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 8:14 PM
I saw you take request for wings ( sory if anoying you or not taking anymore..) can you make an werewolf skin for sims3?
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 8:14 PM
Skins* nor wings
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 3:25 AM
LuciaCarlota is all "oro? o.O.................COOL!"
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Sep 2017 at 1:40 AM
This is about the fourth set of wings I`ve found here today. I`ll ::nab: `em and give `em a try.