Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 503 (Who?), Viewed: 87238 times.
Page 5 of 21
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
Original Poster
#101 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:57 PM
I'll post the scores up here once they're ready.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Inventor
#102 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:27 PM
I emplore you, HP, WHERE will you post them?

Visit my blog for exclusive sims! : Niagara Luv Tub

Also, check out my tumblr if you want!
Scholar
DELETED POST
20th Jul 2010 at 7:31 PM Last edited by fairycake89 : 20th Jul 2010 at 7:34 PM. Reason: eta No CC used!
Default That 70s House - 1st draft
This message has been deleted by fairycake89. Reason: started again house again :)
Test Subject
#103 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan_Gast
I emplore you, HP, WHERE will you post them?

Didn't HP say in the post above your post that she'll post them here?
Inventor
#104 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 7:50 PM
Sorry. Drinking paint has caught up with me.

Inventor
DELETED POST
20th Jul 2010 at 7:55 PM
This message has been deleted by Alan_Gast. Reason: Double Post
Scholar
#105 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:22 PM
anyone else weally weally nervous about the scores?

I need a cake and a lie down!
Test Subject
#106 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:36 PM
Fairycake, I love your house. The way you presented it is so clever! Made me laugh.

I feel so inadequate. Not only because I'm not as skilled as all of you guys, but also because I only have base game and I'm seeing all the wicked items you guys have. I wish I had expansion packs.
Instructor
#107 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:40 PM
I so agree with you fairycake89. I keep coming back and checking to see if they are posted yet.

Custom Sims 3 Supporting World Builders.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
Original Poster
#108 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:48 PM
It's going to take me a little while to arrange all this stuff and total it up - it's been a long, flung-oatmeal filled day and my brain is all "Whut? Excel? Durrrrr," at all these spreadsheets. Just try to be patient guys - I'll get them up as soon as I can.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:55 PM
I should probably be working on my house then rather then visiting mts every 5 mins for the scores :D
Scholar
#110 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 8:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPsy
Fairycake, I love your house. The way you presented it is so clever! Made me laugh.

I feel so inadequate. Not only because I'm not as skilled as all of you guys, but also because I only have base game and I'm seeing all the wicked items you guys have. I wish I had expansion packs.

Thank-you MissPsy, that was sweet of you I'd share my EPs with you if i could!
Mad Poster
#111 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:11 PM
I finally got started on my entry! Thought I'd lost it all a moment ago though when the game hung for a while when attempting to exit CASt. Thankfully it recovered... which is unusual.
I'm going for a modern look with this house. I know a lot of others are but I normally suck at them so it's adding to the challenge for me.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#112 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:15 PM
Default Dont worry HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by HystericalParoxysm
It's going to take me a little while to arrange all this stuff and total it up - it's been a long, flung-oatmeal filled day and my brain is all "Whut? Excel? Durrrrr," at all these spreadsheets. Just try to be patient guys - I'll get them up as soon as I can.

We are Princes and Princesses of Patient from the Planet Patience *hands over a nice vodka soaked baby-wipe for you to suck*
Scholar
#113 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sookielee
I so agree with you fairycake89. I keep coming back and checking to see if they are posted yet.

Same! So anxious and my boyfriend keeps mocking me

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart.
Destroyer of Worlds
staff: moderator
#114 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissPsy
I only have base game and I'm seeing all the wicked items you guys have. I wish I had expansion packs.

I agree!!! I went to the grocery store today and stopped in the little Game Stop next door, just to check out Ambitions. Can't decide about WA. If it is anything like BV, I'll probably pass. The objects were nice for building but I never actually sent my sims anywhere. Then I decided that I had done half of the challenge with base game only and I would finish the second half the same way. Blast my stubborness...hey that should be a trait for sims.
Mad Poster
#115 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:47 PM
For people who are yet to take their pictures, if you are going to do so in Build Mode and want to get rid of the floor grid then just switch to terrain paint mode and they disappear. Then all you have to do is hide your cursor under the foundation and it's not seen then. Perfect.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#116 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heaven_sent_8_18
I agree!!! I went to the grocery store today and stopped in the little Game Stop next door, just to check out Ambitions. Can't decide about WA. If it is anything like BV, I'll probably pass. The objects were nice for building but I never actually sent my sims anywhere. Then I decided that I had done half of the challenge with base game only and I would finish the second half the same way. Blast my stubborness...hey that should be a trait for sims.

I sent my sim once to Egypt and another to China and after that I've never travelled with them again Not my cup of tea but the stuff it adds to the game is nice

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart.
Inventor
#117 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:50 PM
@menaceman44, I think you should move a simmy into the home so you can click -TAB- and use movie-maker mode: you get much better angles and the cursor and everything disappears so theres no worries.

YES I AM crapping it about the scores. Good luck to everyone.

Test Subject
#118 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:02 PM
At the EA store WA is only twenty bucks right now, digital or physical copy. If only I had a job!
Scholar
#119 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:16 PM
Gone out shopping and has set up my desire so I can check the scores even if browsing on it is driving me mad connection cuts out all the time too. Satnav works but if I wanna call? Forget it..

Forum Resident
#120 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:52 PM
Oh fairycake I only have base game too im tempted to just go out and buy it but really Im also in a delema of what one to get too .... and also the money.. New Zealand isn't sims madd so we don't get any deals either lol guh. Atleast I started my house yay
Scholar
#121 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:06 PM
Depends what you are looking for. If I had to chose one it would be ambitions as it adds to the current neighbourhood (good for slow pcs) and the items are more 'regular' while WA has more themed stuff. There are a few WS/Ambitions worth getting threads here on the forum

Forum Resident
#122 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:12 PM
Thanks Kaospilot but really its just that I want to rush out and buy both now but I cant ..... so I punish myself for it and cant make decisions they both have good points with them, I have done my reasearch bla bla bla I just want stuff lol
Test Subject
#123 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:22 PM Last edited by Neiflay : 28th Jul 2010 at 10:16 PM.
Hi! Here my second house. It's name an "Gulf Stream" My English is bad, sorry... The house is constructed of the old tree found on a beach and seaweed. In it there lived Sim - the fan of beach parties and surfing. In the house many on ocean wind and a sunlight. At night it is possible to see the beautiful stars. Sometimes this house visited by little mermaid. She comes on a partys
Street View

Foundation

First floor. Kitchen,bathroom, living room, cabinet and laundry

Second floor. Bedroom, bathroom and Area for rest, party, BBQ

Third floor. It is possible to look at stars and to draw pictures

Kitchen

Living Room

Bedroom

Bathroom

Backyard

Area for rest, party, BBQ

Details
No CC
Lot Price:
Furnished - 111 995$
Unfurnished - 55 890$
Lot Size: 30x30
Sim not included
Forum Resident
#124 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:40 PM
Oh I love that theme neiflay
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 11:44 PM
Your not gonna take points off for stupid trees cutting into the house..right?

Page 5 of 21

Section jump