Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:01 AM
Default Townies and meteors
I have noticed that when I have a meteor strike it brings in townies to see it hit. I have no problem with this, but I notice that the townies that get singed by the meteor hit never seem to want to shower and get rid of the singed skin. Is this a mod conflict or is this normal? If it is a mod conflict I will live with it, if not is there a fix?

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous
Advertisement
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
#2 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 9:03 AM
Normal. Sim AI is dumb.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 4:54 PM
ya for weeks, all my neighbors looked like they just walked out of the Hiroshima cloud. Then SP moved them out to somewhere.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 10:39 PM
OK Thank you for the feedback

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, & loudly proclaiming WOW!! What a ride. -anonymous