Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No More Super-Skinnies - distressed straight-leg jeans for Y(AF)

by Sadisticpyro Posted 1st Aug 2010 at 3:06 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 4:14 PM
Thank you, the game was in very sore need of these!!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:12 PM
Oh goody. I've never understood why the jeans in this game are for super skinny people.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:23 PM
Oh dear. I am so used to the skinny jeans in the game for women, that I thought that was a man's bum. Then again, that could be a gay man's bum OR a woman's. Nice job for fixing this problem.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 6:36 PM
Thanks so Much! I was having the exact same issue with Maxis jeans =D Specially since I only wear straight jeans :D
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 8:42 PM
Tried them in-game last night--nice!
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 9:40 PM
Yay, my favorite kind of jeans!!! :D
Thank you so much; these are lovely!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 1:52 PM
Thanks! I used those jeans that were from the career all the time, but I didn't always like the fact that they were ripped. Now that's not a problem anymore! (Ps - I like your avatar, Sadisticpyro)

I reject your reality and substitute my own.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 7:42 PM
thankyou thankyou thankyou!!!!!!!

Mac-tastic Sims 3 - Tips and tutorials for making the most out of your Sims 3 experience on Mac :D
http://www.mactasticsims3.com
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 1:35 AM
Finnaly I have been lookine evrywere for thes sorry for the bad speeling
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:40 PM
Thank you soooo much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 7:19 PM
I'm personally so sick of the skinny jean/emo look. I was just thinking the other day how my sims never had straight legged/boot cut jeans. I can't thank you ENOUGH for this. Allow me to echo everyone else's praise and kudos...
Mad Poster
#13 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 8:11 PM
I love these. I really can't use any of the jeans already in game. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 11:54 PM
Thank you much! I've always felt the same way about the jeans, lol. Glad to have a normal pair.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 9:24 PM
Thank you so much! Frankly, the only available skinny jeans have practically no mesh, and they're just like painted-on jeans.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 1:04 PM
Thank you so much. These were sorely needed.
Now I can make my self sim without her having to wear really really skinny jeans or flares.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
Thank you so much! Frankly, the only available skinny jeans have practically no mesh, and they're just like painted-on jeans.

That was exactly my description of them as I was sifting through all my neighborhood's sims trying to give them make-overs!

Thank you so much for these jeans, much appreciated!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 4:22 PM
These are awesome. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 12:29 PM
These are my absolute favorite jeans/pants now! All my sims wear these in all kinds of colors, materials and they fit perfect on any bodyshape and goes with any top in the game! Nicely done, keep up the good work and thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 4:58 PM
hi can you make an indian apperel like sari and salwaar suits for sims 3 , i saw your other creations n dey r pretty cool , hope u can make some for me ...thnx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Feb 2012 at 9:42 PM
haha the name's hilarious
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th May 2012 at 7:32 PM
In reply to someone's request for Saris and salwaar, you or anyone else is welcome to convert or upgrade my Indian series clothes in Sims2. Do a search for Bettye or BJE.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 11:00 AM
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! These are perfect!
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 4:06 PM
This is perfect, thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Dec 2014 at 4:24 PM
Hey thanks, these were really needed! :)