Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Small "Modern" Kingdom (No CC and Fewer EPs) Part 1 of 5

by StephSim Posted 31st Jul 2010 at 4:42 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2010 at 6:00 PM by StephSim

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 6:09 PM
Another lovely and detailed project. Nice of you to tailor this for systems with less EPs.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#3 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:56 PM
I love love love love love love love your medieval homes!! I hate making lots and that's why I always download them. And your lots are worth it!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:18 AM
Thanks Cat! Yeah...I'm not only trying to give people complete hoods with places to live, play and work instead of bits and pieces, but I am also trying to make a bit of something for everyone as I get closure on creating medieval lots. So...cutting down on EPs and Custom Content for this "A Small Kingdom" project actually was a bit more work in many respects, but it was great fun once I got into the lot design phase.

beertjekim,
I'm glad you find these downloads useful. Since I "love, love, love" creating Sim lots...you are in luck! Do enjoy the downloads!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#5 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:51 PM
omg u r so great! well done!!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 5:28 PM
Thanks Ny@h@PPy. Enjoy the downloads.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 4:54 AM
Thanks, Steph, they look fantastic!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 1:21 AM
You're welcomed Hoople. Sorry about the "modern" furnishings! But, hopefully, you have enough medieval decor to transform the buildings into so it feels circa 11th century!

Enjoy the downloads!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Feb 2012 at 10:41 PM
Thank you ever so much! I have just downloaded the entire Small Kingdom including the NH Maps. These are perfect for the medieval neighborhood I have in mind for my Queen Eleanore Kingdom. It took working for a few hours each day over two days to build her moated castle residence! And then I came here to MTS to look for Medieval items and discovered your 5 part Kingdom!! :-)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Feb 2012 at 2:21 AM Last edited by StephSim : 22nd Feb 2012 at 11:18 PM.
This is great teafortwo! I'm so glad you will be able to transform them for yourself! Do enjoy the downloads.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:48 PM
thanks