Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crystal cloud Avenue - A single story house with two bedrooms and two baths, BG only

by Pippenhouse Posted 8th Aug 2010 at 2:52 AM - Updated 16th Mar 2011 at 12:51 PM by Pippenhouse

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 3:00 AM
Looks great, like it!
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:08 AM
this is actually..... really nice
Test Subject
#4 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 12:54 AM
if anyone can help, i was wondering where to extract the file to so the house wil show up in my list of houses. this is a problem i've had before, but can't really solve it!
P.S. love the house its awesome!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims2PetsLover
if anyone can help, i was wondering where to extract the file to so the house wil show up in my list of houses. this is a problem i've had before, but can't really solve it!
P.S. love the house its awesome!

Okay, so here we go.
If you have winrar, and there is a little tiny blue symbol by the package file in winrar, just double click on it, and click open, and accept so on so forth, sooner or later the bluee screen instalation complete will pop up. If not, well I would ask for other help!
Hope this helps :]
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 4:51 PM
Thanks everyone!
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Aug 2010 at 5:53 PM
wow, it seems beautiful..
Alchemist
#8 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 2:43 PM
I love your use of the different bricks and the entry way looks awesome. This is another great pippenhouse creation!
Instructor
#9 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 12:25 AM
I love homes that actually "look" like it would belong in a nice neighborhood. This is going to fit perfect in my newly created sub-hood. Thanks so much for taking time out to upload and share it with all of us ^_^

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 3:20 AM
Beautiful house Only thing is..you cannot keep up the yard very easily. All the bushes, flowers are by brick landscaping and your SIM cannot access them. Way to much going on outside in the yard.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:53 PM
Thank You!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd May 2017 at 12:45 AM
Thank you