Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Second Chance Consignment Shop [No CC or Store Items!]

by Nukapei Posted 14th Aug 2010 at 4:09 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 4:34 AM
I love this! It's a lot cuter than the pre-made consignment shop in the community lots bin.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 7:28 AM
Yay! Thank you! The EA-designed Ambitions shops are really not inspiring. This looks lovely.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Aug 2010 at 12:20 PM
luuhuuv this, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 12:32 AM
In the picture with the clothes rack, there is a mirror? on the wall. It seems to have lights on it. What ep is that from?

Great job!

Edit: Ah, there's also a unicorn or something. I think maybe those are from a stuff pack? Perhaps I will have to buy it!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 1:25 AM
This is gorgeous, a billion times better than the ultra ugly EA design. I love the colours and cozy feel you have created. Thank you so much.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:47 AM
Aww so sweet ! I love the backyard with junk, great idea !
Field Researcher
#8 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:13 PM
i LOVE how you deal with tyu in ur post xD, actually made me laugh. Bless him
Its lovely btw :D

I'm the sexy guy with half an orange in my face ;)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 5:59 PM
Thanks, everyone, for your wonderful comments!

@ Coffeebreak: Both the unicorn and the mirror came with Ambitions. The unicorn is a sculpture you can make with the sculpting station; I have no idea what the mirror is. I got both from the buydebug menu.

@ Craggles: Tyu really is a wonderful creator, but I also love how he tries to help other people. With my last post (my cottage starter), he reminded me that I should probably include interior detail shots, as well. Hence the comment.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 10:13 PM
Cute and simple. I've seen some other consignment shops that were TOO cluttered looking. Made me feel claustrophobic just sending my Sim there haha. You've done a good job balancing clutter and cleanliness