Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dark Mark and Phoenix Tatoos (updated - Ambitions not needed any more)

by Vera_J Posted 16th Aug 2010 at 8:43 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2010 at 8:16 PM by Vera_J : replaced ambitions files for base game ones

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 9:25 PM
Awesome!! The second phoenix tattoo is beautiful, for a HP theme or not. Great job
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 11:26 PM
Nice tattoos.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 12:22 AM
I love the phoenix tattoos!
Test Subject
#5 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 3:24 AM
I was actually recently thinking 'I wish there was a Dark Mark tattoo', and here it is! Thank you very much. ^^
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 2:46 PM
I like the winged ones the best. Great job!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 4:19 PM
I especially love how you made them off center. EA doesnt have a clue how much it sucks that back tattoos are always centered. I hope you will make more ambitions tattoos.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 6:48 PM
I love this set, the Dark Mark made me laugh, seeing it. But I just wanted to know if this is REALLY *Ambitions* exclusive, or if it just needs the patch that Ambitions comes WITH, that allows tattooing even for the base game? Cuz if it just needs the Ambitions Patch then I'm gonna scream for joy (I NEED some phoenix tatts right about now cuz the ones the game comes with SUCKS! lol)
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 7:51 PM
These are great but I'm getting a 404 error file not found when trying to download the dark mark.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 8:11 PM
Thanks for comments, I am glad you like the tattoos. These are my first ones.

I have uploaded new files, NOW they don´t require Ambitions. (The Tattooinator was updated the same day I submitted this thread and I didn´t notice, so thanks murfee for bringing that up. )

swantonbomb: just redownload, the error occurred only because I was changing the files
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 10:03 PM
Thank you so much, I love your tatoos, there's going to be a parade towards the tatoo parlor in my sims neighborhoods now, of course my sims are ALL Harry Potter fans like me
Mad Poster
#12 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 11:55 PM
:lovestruc Not a problem! Now, excuse me, but I have a DOWNLOAD button to press! Press press press! Yay!
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 4:39 AM
so the first phoenix is the exact one i have on my leg! Great work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Aug 2010 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jeannie4414
I especially love how you made them off center. EA doesnt have a clue how much it sucks that back tattoos are always centered. I hope you will make more ambitions tattoos.

They don't have to be centered, you can customize them and place them where ever on the back. You just have to play with it to figure out how to fully customize their tattoos.
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Aug 2010 at 9:40 PM
hey ... very fuc***** coll tattoos !! but I have 1 question how can I put tattoos on sims...? I hace sims3
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 20th Aug 2010 at 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by panathas11
how can I put tattoos on sims...? I have sims3

If you don´t have Ambitions EP you can do that only in CAS (there´s a tattoo cathegory under Looks). To put a tattoo on a sim in saved game you will need a mod that allows editing that sim in CAS (e.g. twallan´s MasterController).

In case you do have Ambitions, simply send your sims to tattoo salon.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 5:25 PM
Where did you get the second pheonix image? I am working on a separate project and it's the perfect image for me to work with!

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 7:15 PM
Will these still appear in the tattoo area in Ambitions?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:26 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by savannahjaneb
Where did you get the second pheonix image? I am working on a separate project and it's the perfect image for me to work with!

The image I used can be found here (the one in a circle).

Quote:
Originally posted by AyumiKoshiro
Will these still appear in the tattoo area in Ambitions?

Sure. They work with Ambitions or without.
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Aug 2010 at 6:51 PM
<3 the Dark Mark. Very well done; very much appreciated :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 1:10 AM
The dark mark one is VERY Good And the Phoenixes are Beautiful
Thanks for the Downloads!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 10:06 PM
Thanks so Much. I love these!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 10:51 AM
Awesome my daughter will go nuts when she sees the Phoenixes, She loves mythical creatures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 3:16 PM
Harry Potter /heart to death
Love the death eater marks
and if i ever do some hp thing i'll use the pheonix tat on the order of the pheonix
thanks 4 makin ay.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 2:12 PM
I want to know where you got the Lucius sim! He looks great! And nice tattoos :-)
Page 1 of 2