Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 7:45 AM
Default Multiple animations for an object?
I've created multiple animations for an object and I would like to know if it is possible to add more then one animation to an object at a time and how would I do that? I've read Echos Tutorial: Making Your First Custom BHAV which was helpful and I learned a lot, but near the end of the tutorial, it tells us how to create an endless loop of the object and it appears to only allow for one animation at a time. I am wanting to add multiple animations to one object and I don't want them to start automatically. I would like to click on the object to let me choose which animation to play. I've tried doing a search, but I'm not finding the answer I'm looking for. If there is a tutorial I could be directed too or if someone could please tell me how to do this, I would really appreciate it. I hope I am making sense, since I am tired and haven't slept in a long time. lol.
Advertisement
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 4:09 AM
It certainly is possible.

To get the animation to play only once, make the loop count "1" rather than "-1". To make it possible for the user to choose the animation, you need to add multiple interactions into the Pie menu, and point each one to a different BHAV. Each of the BHAVs points to a different animation.