Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Reno from FF VII, AC

by malfoya Posted 29th Aug 2010 at 12:12 AM - Updated 18th Sep 2011 at 2:10 PM by malfoya

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 3:11 AM
you DID IT! malfoya. you did it good work my best friend. telled ya ;p

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 5:06 AM
Thank you very much ^^ He's finally done, and I'm definately happy!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 7:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Thank you very much ^^ He's finally done, and I'm definately happy!

good to hear. now I'm working on hojo. and after that I'm planing doing eveyone from FF7. but you got reno and now its my trun

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 8:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
good to hear. now I'm working on hojo. and after that I'm planing doing eveyone from FF7. but you got reno and now its my trun

Oh, sounds good. Especially since Reno and Paine are the only two I'm planning to do from the FF series Tell me when you have them up on the feedback-forum!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 9:04 AM
OMG! WOW! really WOW! he's AWESOME!
and what a resemblance (O__O)b
Great job <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 9:11 AM
Cool, he got accepted! He looks really great. If I play sims 2 again I'll have to add him to my FF7 neighborhood.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 9:52 AM
Thank you guys. I've been working a lot on him these last weeks.. so I'm very glad that he got accepted and that I found the right hairstyle for him Hopefully he'll be usefull in some FF themed sim worlds!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by malfoya
Oh, sounds good. Especially since Reno and Paine are the only two I'm planning to do from the FF series Tell me when you have them up on the feedback-forum!

you got it and good luck with your FF sims

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 3:22 PM
Woow, you uploaded him! Just like Paine, he turned out perfect Great job! And you're really welcome about the feedback. I'm glad I could help <3
Field Researcher
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 7:44 PM
Malfoya he's really really great!Good job!Thanks for creating him!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 6:36 AM
he is absolutely fantastic and so is Paine! its such a shame you arent gonna do anymore cause i would love to see you tackle other characters. my personal other faves (bar Reno) are the likes of Cloud, Yuna, Tifa, Rinoa and Zack and i think you should expand and do other characters. you're very talented!

many thanks too! immediately downloaded it!

xx
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 11:56 AM
Thanks a lot MysticWolf. It really warms to hear you say that
The reason why I wont do anymore is because I'm not really into the series, and these are the only two characters I'm really fascinated of. And there are so many projects I'm thinking of, that I really don't have time for.. I don't know were to start :S I'm planning on going back to making clothing again, because making sims is just to time craving

.. it's almost tempting though, due to your nice comment ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 4:28 AM
yay RENO! he's my ultimate crush in any ff series
nice to see a simmified reno...and it looks exactly like him!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:43 PM
mmmh Reno
Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Nov 2011 at 4:43 AM
Looks great. I love it. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Mar 2017 at 1:07 AM