Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Aug 2010 at 2:08 AM
Default WCIF a way to make my Sim an amputee?
Specifically, a way to remove his right hand at the wrist? Also, I guess, a glove for right hand only that I can recolour to look like his prosthetic hand? (I haven't looked for this yet, having just returned home from work, but this WCIF thread was on my mind all day, so I decided to post it asap and, hey, why not include this? I'll tell you if I find one first, though.) Currently I have the prosthetic as part of his skintone, but this looks moronic as all get-out. Also, in case the glove doesn't work entirely for this, his specific prosthetic has a sort of band at the wrist to cover the joint...I searched and searched but could find no wristbands that would work for this for adult males D: So, I guess...that too?

So, tl;dr: I need:
1) amputation at right wrist
2) a glove that I can recolour to look like a prosthetic hand, and
3) if the glove doesn't cover past the wrist, a wristband that covers the joint of the wrist entirely, for adult male

Also, and this is nowhere NEAR as important, so ignore it if you want:
I have another character whose arm is, in some pictures (but not generally) amputated slightly above the left elbow. I might need this for pictures later, but other than that, it's not important.

Thanks!