Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Polos with Shorts & Sneakers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:04 AM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:05 AM
D'awww! These are SO cute! Thank you thank you!
Scholar
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:35 AM
Thank you so much! I remember posting awhile back with some others on the hope that you would do more boys clothes. And my dreams have come true! These are so cute.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 2:00 PM
Fantastic!Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 2:39 PM
These outfits are the bomb!!! Totally excited about 'em! My Sim-Boys will wear them always I bet. Thank you tons!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#6 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 5:03 PM
How cute! I've never understood why Maxis feels the need to slap sandals on everything. This is a million times better! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 6:03 PM
Love, love, love them!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 10:13 PM
I love these! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:00 AM
cute ! i have been have fun for the last alsmost week not on here! and saw two well its a bigs suprise so thanks fakepeeps7!
Inventor
#10 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 11:54 AM
These are so cute. They look so much better with the high-tops. Thanks

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 2:40 PM
I love the mis-matched sneakers, and thank you so much for making them wide enough at the top! Some cc high top converse meshes are too narrow and pinchy looking around the ankle. Yours are just perfect! ^_^

You're really good at getting the proportions right in your child sim mesh conversions, so I don't mind that some of these outfits have already been converted by others (I saw this mentioned in another comment). I will use your versions, because of the high quality. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for sharing. ^_^ I can never get enough of your Maxis conversions for children.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimtasticCitizen
I love the mis-matched sneakers, and thank you so much for making them wide enough at the top! Some cc high top converse meshes are too narrow and pinchy looking around the ankle. Yours are just perfect! ^_^

You're really good at getting the proportions right in your child sim mesh conversions, so I don't mind that some of these outfits have already been converted by others (I saw this mentioned in another comment). I will use your versions, because of the high quality. Keep up the great work!

Thank you for sharing. ^_^ I can never get enough of your Maxis conversions for children.

I second all that^
Decat
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Nov 2010 at 3:15 PM
Default Not usable in game
I don't know if your still check you comments but I have a problem...
When I download them and go to the game I can see them but just in parts, so the clothes do not cover all the body parts, I had the same problem with another download from you. For example, I see body parts where the pockets of the jeans should be and I see body parts at the arms and at the shoes.
Can you tell me what the problem is?

I have to following expansion packs: University, Nightlife, Business, Free Time and Nightlife. And family accesories and holiday stuff (first version)

Thanks for now!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PSV040
I don't know if your still check you comments but I have a problem...
When I download them and go to the game I can see them but just in parts, so the clothes do not cover all the body parts, I had the same problem with another download from you. For example, I see body parts where the pockets of the jeans should be and I see body parts at the arms and at the shoes.
Can you tell me what the problem is?

I have to following expansion packs: University, Nightlife, Business, Free Time and Nightlife. And family accesories and holiday stuff (first version)

Thanks for now!

Your graphics settings are probably way too low. Your game is displaying the LOD meshes. Turn up your graphics settings and the clothes should display properly.
Test Subject
#15 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 4:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
Your graphics settings are probably way too low. Your game is displaying the LOD meshes. Turn up your graphics settings and the clothes should display properly.

Thanks for your help!
I will try and I'll let you know if they show up properly
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 5:00 PM
Ok so I set my graphics from low to high and restarted the sims but I still got the same problem...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 8:29 PM
Sorry, I don't know what to tell you. That solution seems to work for everybody else. Your computer is displaying the original LOD meshes, which I don't change (simply because most people never use them).
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 9:25 PM
Well thanks for the answer.
It's disappointing but it's not your fault.
All I can say is keep up the great work and I hope that there are some outfits that do work (actually a few of your girl clothes work perfectly in my game).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 8:25 PM
I'd love is somebody did these polos + hi tops but with jeans, for the cold winter days Any ideas? xx
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 2:18 PM
This is so cute! Thanks for sharing! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 9:53 PM
i love these they are perfect for dressing the boys up like there dads or older brother's .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 11:03 AM
Hey, you know in the first screenshot? Where did you get the hair, the last boys hair is nice. Anyway, thanks, these are awesome ;D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 8:06 PM
thankyou!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 30th Jan 2013 at 10:08 PM
Great job. I love them. Now my male kids have more to wear
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 4:19 AM
this is a nice download, thank you so much... now only if someone could make this for AM/TM, that would be an even bigger plus.
Page 1 of 2