Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Funky Starter Cottage ~ No CC, rich interior design

by simmylala Posted 11th Sep 2010 at 2:50 PM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 5:42 PM
It looks so cute and simple from the outside, but the interior is so lush and cosy I heart this adorable little place

Quote:
Originally Posted by jje1000
If this succeeds, then we will have driven a stake through the metaphorical heart of pudding.

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Now also on Tumblr !
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 8:13 PM
FINALLY! A starter home that doesn't look like it was abandoned! Thanks a bunch!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 4:30 AM
Really nice, very simple--elegant, even!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 6:51 AM
The layout looks simple, but efficient. The decor really makes it stand out, though! Thanks!

The height of innovation sometimes comes at the peak of laziness.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 11:16 AM
Love it and Thanks again for Both Homes..Ps where did you get that little lamp on the Living rm TV table, did it come from 1 of the Giveaways?..So Cute!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 11:40 AM Last edited by simmylala : 13th Sep 2010 at 1:42 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by [email protected]
Love it and Thanks again for Both Homes..Ps where did you get that little lamp on the Living rm TV table, did it come from 1 of the Giveaways?..So Cute!

I have NO idea about the lamp, lol..I'm pretty sure the lamp is just a standard item. Maybe it looks different as I used a wicker texture for the base and darkened it

Thanks for taking the time to comment, guys. I really appreciate it.

EDITED TO SAY: I went into the game last night to see where the lamp was from, and it's the Ashley lamp from simpossible.net.
Sorry about that! I thought it was a standard item

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 1:17 PM
cute i love it thank you

An Alien stole my lunch
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:10 PM
I LOVE this house!!!
Instructor
#10 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:49 PM
Love the interior! Really nice work and thank you for sharing
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 10:50 PM
Wow. This is beautifully designed. Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 6:44 AM
PERFECT!! I love it!! Fantastic, supertastic, bombastic, lipstic, blablabla!! I just LOVE it..Thank You Very3 Much!
Alchemist
#13 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:09 AM
This is a great starter home. I honestly think starters are the hardest thing to build if you're going to make them really cute like this one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 3:22 AM
Thanks guys!
Triciamanly..thanks for the comments, LOVE your houses

R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 5:05 AM
It looks very nice in your screen shots. I will have to see how it looks and works in game, but the design looks very beautiful and aesthetic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 12:03 AM
I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I've been playing this house with my architect simmie, and it is really lovely. It's very playable, and the interior design does have a rich, modern, feel. Plus, there is plenty of room to grow and expand. Kudos on what I feel is an exceptional starter home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 7:56 PM
Very nice starter home. Just one question though before I download.....
I noticed in the pics that there is bad food (green stink) coming from the fridg. So does the bad food come with the home too? Is that a special bonus? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 10:22 AM
Thanks for the feedback!

lilSnakeHips ....how embarrassing! Lol. If i remember right, I am pretty sure I replaced the fridge because of it, but you are welcome to let me know. Sorry

R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 10:39 PM
That is a beauty of a starter home... thanks! =D