Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Women's Puma© Training Gear

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,931 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 106,191 Views
Uploaded: 21st Sep 2010 at 5:48 PM
Updated: 21st Feb 2011 at 6:16 PM
So, my wife has these cute Pumas, and I figured they would be a good first clothing project for me. After finishing them, I went to take pictures, and there wasn't any athletic clothes that complimented them. So I made shorts and a top to go with them. Then my wife says, "Well not everybody wants to show all that skin running down the street." So I made a pants and a longer top. And now I present them to you.

All have four color channels, the clothes are available to YA and up in Athletic. The shoes can be found in Accessories with the socks, not in the shoe section(was necessary for detail) in Everyday and Athletic. To use the shoes, you must first choose the bare feet in the shoes section, then go and select the Pumas. The shoes also have four presets which that give you different ways to color the shoe, i.e. laces, insides, even stitching.

Issues:
-The shoes have a weird shading in CAS, but only in CAS( I'll fix it whenever I figure out what it is).
-You can't wear socks with the shoes.

Polygon Counts:
shoes - 420

Additional Credits:

Skins in photos - LadyFrontbum

Thanks to leesester for always being a big help
Thanks to Wes Howe, Inge Jones and PLJones, Ceixari, atevera, and Delphy for the tools.