Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Medieval Fantasy Swimwear

by Aligeth Posted 18th Sep 2010 at 5:11 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
#2 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 7:13 AM
these look awesome Aligeth, thank you
Scholar
#3 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:02 AM
great for my medieval ladies! thanks a lot

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:16 AM
Wow, these are so cute! I was just going to have my medieval simmies go swimming in the nude, but these outfits will be terrific for some of the more modest bathers.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:31 AM
I'm not so for medieval sims and I hardly download anything medieval at all, but I like these so much that I'm going to use them anyway. Thanks!

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Scholar
#6 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 12:17 PM
I very much doubt that outfits like this would have been seen in medieval times. Nevertheless, I'm downloading them to use in my modern 'hood. I will be using them as sportswear.

Thank you! Also, thank you for still designing for Sims 2!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 3:25 PM
Thanks, these'll be very usefull for my castaway 'hood!
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 4:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
I very much doubt that outfits like this would have been seen in medieval times. Nevertheless, I'm downloading them to use in my modern 'hood. I will be using them as sportswear.

Thank you! Also, thank you for still designing for Sims 2!

Glad you like 'em, and yep..that's why included the "fantasy" in the description. Those days, skinny-dipping was it!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 4:33 PM
These are really nice Aligeth. I shall add them to my growing Aligeth Collections.

Can I make a request for alternatives to this set? While these will be great for my free spirited Medieval and Fae ladies, many of my Medieval ladies are far too modest to be so "naked"! The lower part of this bathing suit is awesome and having it at 2 other lengths would be nice...mid thigh and just above the knee. Also in slightly tattered and grundgy form would be nice too.

For the top part, I think it would be nice to have a sleeveless T-shirt look with 2-3 different necklines like a drooping arch, "u" shaped or "v" shaped necklines just above the breast area without revealing any cleavage or tummies. Covered up basically, but revealing the shape of the body underneath. I don't know...I'll leave all that to you if you decide to take on this challenge (as I know you have several projects of your own).

It would be nice to have more medieval swimming options as while the swimming sacks are great, it's a little bland not to have a variety of medieval undergarments and swimwear to choose from!

So thanks for these. Take care!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
These are really nice Aligeth. I shall add them to my growing Aligeth Collections.

Can I make a request for alternatives to this set? While these will be great for my free spirited Medieval and Fae ladies, many of my Medieval ladies are far too modest to be so "naked"! The lower part of this bathing suit is awesome and having it at 2 other lengths would be nice...mid thigh and just above the knee. Also in slightly tattered and grundgy form would be nice too.

For the top part, I think it would be nice to have a sleeveless T-shirt look with 2-3 different necklines like a drooping arch, "u" shaped or "v" shaped necklines just above the breast area without revealing any cleavage or tummies. Covered up basically, but revealing the shape of the body underneath. I don't know...I'll leave all that to you if you decide to take on this challenge (as I know you have several projects of your own).

It would be nice to have more medieval swimming options as while the swimming sacks are great, it's a little bland not to have a variety of medieval undergarments and swimwear to choose from!

So thanks for these. Take care!

Steph..sometimes I SWEAR we have Vulcan mind-meld running. Those are almost exactly to the letter my plans for additional types of swimsuits! Especially the part about the neckline shapes! Uncanny..and planned! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 10:48 PM

Yeah...I was telling the hubby Sophie-David that you and I are often on the same wavelength! I look forward to your future uploads as always!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 11:15 PM
Thanks so much-- these are created with inspiration and love! I can tell!

Necromancy is Good
Instructor
#13 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 6:36 PM
Thanks so much!!!!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 12:36 AM
Finally! I love them! They are perfect!

:-)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:00 PM
yeeeeah! they were much needed! and they look great!! thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 2:53 AM
Very cool! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 12:36 AM
thanks so much! I had such a hard time finding swimwear for my elves and fairies!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 3:20 PM
Thank you so much for creating and sharing these. I have been searching for a week for swimsuits for my Roman women to wear. They are absolutely beautiful, especially the cream colored one.
Test Subject
#19 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 7:17 PM
These are great! It would be nice to have something similar for the teenagers as well, as I'm sick of the sight of sims swimming in their shifts.

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:10 PM
Thank you so much~! I was looking desperately for a fantasy swimwear to suit witches, and this is exactly was I was looking for~!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Dec 2011 at 10:33 AM
This will look good with some cool skins.. Thank you! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 6:22 AM
Thank ye
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 10:20 PM
Love this thanks!