Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 2:21 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 31st Dec 2013 at 10:25 PM.
Default Spore What do you think of this?
Some time ago, I came across this:

See it.

Do you think this might lead to something like SimSpore?
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 2:27 PM
Um. No. It's just some stuff that looks like plumbbobs. Spore has been a gigantic failure. I don't think they'll try to drag down a profitable franchise like Sims with something that's as big a flop as Spore.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 3:51 PM
Spore was fun for the two hours it took me to beat it.

Though, it's still sort of amusing to create creatures and wacky cars.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 5:06 PM
You don't complete the game just by entering the Galactic Core.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 6:11 PM
The game really can't ever be completed, as you'd have to make contact with every single planet in the galaxy. Didn't do that, but I beat the main objective- that is defeating the evil little guys in the galactic core- I forgot their names.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 6:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by paksetti
I forgot their names.

Grox :P

Why are you reading this? Wierdo.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 8:39 PM
Payed it.. While it was amusing for all of an hour. It really just not as thought out as it should have been.

A classic case of too many competing ideas with out any of them being able to work together. The game itself looked more like a group that brain stormed ideas. Decided in a moment of not thinking decided to go with all of them at once. With out any sense of where or even what they were aiming for in the game itself.

It did have great potential, if the Ea team that developed this game, had decided on just one idea.