Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All Fish Buyable in Grocery Store *Updated for Patch 6.2.4*

by TheCraft Posted 1st Oct 2010 at 4:03 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2011 at 6:48 PM by chod3994 : Updated for patch 6.2.4.010001

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 5:57 PM
Very nice! This will make it much easier for my sims who love cooking but don't seem to care for fishing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 11:51 PM Last edited by SAMANTHA5 : 1st Oct 2010 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling error
Will this work with fast lane?

If this is life then I want to "OUT"
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 11:57 PM
Do you think it will work with late night?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 1:38 PM
I am not sure if It will work with any other Expansion Pack, as I don't have any yet. But if you wish to test it for me please do at your own risk as it SHOULD erase all fish in your sims inventory if the mod doesn't work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 1:39 PM
Are you going to release other versions? Like those that actually work with certain plants/flowers? I got one that allows Death Flowers to be bought, to my irritation, I found it only gave me the SEEDS for Death Flowers, not the actual flower.
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chod3994
I am not sure if It will work with any other Expansion Pack, as I don't have any yet. But if you wish to test it for me please do at your own risk as it SHOULD erase all fish in your sims inventory if the mod doesn't work.

I will test it with fast lane today. And when I get late night on the 26th I will test it with that.

on this. I forgot to thank you

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 3:49 PM
Ananymoose, sure thing. I will make a fruit and plants one ASAP

And Samantha5, thanks so much. I hope it all tests out right haha. I hope to get some EP's soon, but with this economy money is running short :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 6:49 PM
It is working with fast lane. I hope things get better for you soon. I know how it is I lost my job after 2 years. Thank God for my boyfriend.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 7:52 PM
Thank-You
Edited thread, found out that it works with Fast Lane Expansion Pack.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 9:22 PM
is there death fish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 3:38 PM
I only have base game, no expansion or stuff packs, so I will test this mod and report back on how it works for me. Thanks for this.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EmilyCriswell
is there death fish

Yes there are DeathFish
Field Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 1:18 AM
I have WA and so far I've looked in the store in France and all the base game fish are there but not all the WA fish.

I have moved again this time to a private domain here are the links:
Sims 4: https://monochaos.blog/
Sims 2: https://sims2.monochaos.blog/
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 5:35 AM
I have World Adventures and Ambitions, and it seems to work well (base game fish only) BUT it seems to have erased all the other groceries at the store. I can only buy fish, bubble bath, duck & candle. It's a problem.

PS Not blaming your mod as there is a possibility I have something else conflicting with it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 8:31 PM
Does it work for Late Night?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Oct 2010 at 9:02 PM
please update. there are new fish in the LN EP.
Test Subject
#18 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 9:38 PM
Yes please update!

Want to see more of my creations? Click Here!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 2:36 PM Last edited by SAMANTHA5 : 17th Nov 2010 at 11:17 PM. Reason: To add to
I have update this mod for Late Night if you would like to put it. I can't spell to good and am just laze. They would never let me put it up myself. You would be more then welcome to have a once over to check it out if you would like.

Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 11:25 PM Last edited by siuni : 19th Nov 2010 at 9:08 PM.
Default Updated version
I have an updated version I edited myself.
This one didn't work for me.
ModTheSims didn't accept my uploading so eff it -_-

http://www.mediafire.com/?szblfn7a7i4bl29
Test Subject
#21 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 3:04 PM
update please!

Ментально-біологічна система, що постійно вдосконалюється!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 4:33 PM
Thank you very much for updating it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 6:07 PM
Um, when I installed your mod, ALL of the groceries in my game disappeared. Now I can only buy fish from the grocery store. I already tried deleting the package file, but now all the appears is house items like the birthday cake or the duck toy. How to I get my groceries back?
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 7:37 PM
Does this work with the Ingredients Overhaul?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 6:49 PM
I am so sorry for the late update everyone. My grandmother was very sick since December and I have been taking care of her. It is updated for patch 6.2.4.010001.
Page 1 of 2