Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Seeing Spots - Recolors of Dragon Slave's Basic Horse

by thevintagesim Posted 16th Oct 2010 at 11:24 AM

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 12:02 PM
Wat is it? A decoration or a real live horse? And is it only the recoulers off the horse or even the horse itself? (do you understand me? I'm sorry :+)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:38 PM
Great first upload, great recolors and absolutly great previewpictures!
Instructor
#4 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pomerani
Wat is it? A decoration or a real live horse? And is it only the recoulers off the horse or even the horse itself? (do you understand me? I'm sorry :+)

I was wondering the same thing

edit: The pictures are very misleading by the way
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 2:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pomerani

DragonSlave's (famous) horse is technically a decorative object, but that doesn't really describe how beautiful/realistic her horse meshes look!

So yes, you will need the original mesh for these recolors to show. There is a link to it on the Download page for these Appaloosa recolors- which are wonderful BTW!

("Beck" also made a intractable/ride-able version of DragonSlave's amazing horse that's also lurking around this site someplace...)

**** Leader of the MoonBats! ****
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 3:19 PM
Beautiful recolors--thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 9:21 PM
@Pomerani & @sims2ultralover5
The zip contains two "recolors" of Dragon Slave's mesh here at MTS (link is included in the post). As Zirconia Wolf has mentioned, you will need the mesh for these recolors to show.

There are in-game pictures attached as thumbnails to the post, if the preview pictures are making things unclear for you.

Enjoy, and thanks to all for the comments.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 10:16 PM
Lovely recolors of a beautiful mesh! Thank you
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Oct 2010 at 11:20 PM
Good golly, I now need to go re-download that mesh (It got purged in a purge when I felt a need to "clean house.") One of my horses is a bay appaloosa and now I want him in my game. These are very nice recolors. Great job, and thanks so much for deciding to share! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 5:01 AM
Of course, I'm so happy to share them. I'm planning on re-doing my paint recolors as well and uploading them here at MTS Thank you @Mistyblue & @iCad
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 7:25 AM
Good work.But they dont move?I love appalossa recolor!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 8:17 AM
These are very pretty - in fact if you were to put the preview pics in a nice picture mesh you could share them here as paintings for our sims' walls
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 11:26 AM
They are very nice! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 4:24 PM
@Katie..Sorry, but Dragon Slave has yet to release any animated meshes.. We are all hoping that she will one day! For now..they remain as statues..but with a mixture of the right poses, you can use them for stories

@leesester..thank you! I'm thinking about it.. O.o

@ohbehave..hehe thank you very much! i'm happy to share them!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 4:43 AM
If only they were for ts3....
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2010 at 7:27 PM
haha @Carlhodges4 I'm always saying that too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 5:46 PM
It's always nice to see more horse recolors and yours are lovely the thevintagesim!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 11:31 PM
Thank you TSC, I think it's up to us to provide the community with more equine things ^.^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 1:24 PM
Lovely colours :-) I had downloaded DragonSlaves mesh ages ago, but I dont seem to have the galloping pose, how did you get that?

Edit: My bad! Should have read the last sentence, anyway love dalmation one, my best friend has a horse just like that :P
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 4:44 AM
thanks shannon! glad you like them! hope they turn out lovely in your game! and yes, her mesh is beyond amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 5:18 PM
where did you get the galloping poses? p.s. they aren't called Dalmatian horses, they are Leopard appaloosas
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 3:48 PM
Another gorgeous recolor! Thanks so much! These are spectacular