Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 2811 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 2:01 AM
Default Face mesh problems
Hallo, i've worked on a face mash, and i got this problem , after importing this mesh in to the game.

the border between face and body doesnt work together well, when i change the body from thin to fat or thin to muscular.
i don't thin it is a weight problem, because i testet it wit the original mesh. (picture)
i hope anyone can help me.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Ms. Byte
#2 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 12:25 PM
What did you do to change the face mesh? If you added or removed vertices you'll need to make new morphs.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 3:09 PM
the face mash on the picture, is a original mesh without changes. i put it in for testing, if there a the same problem like in my changed mesh. i put in this mesh wit the CTU program, the whole face as a hair part (i try to put in as a beard or accessoir and there is the same problem.)
(i'm sorry for my bad english)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 8:00 AM
Ok i find a way to corecct that. it will not work when you choose the face as a cas part in ctu. you have to choose a other part for example a hair part and open your simgeom there.
but it is still a overlay and you can still see the original mesh detail. it is possible to recover the face mesh?
Née whiterider
staff: administrator
#5 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:27 AM
I would assume that you'd have to find the face meshes in FullBuild0 using S3PE and default replace them - I doubt you could do it in CTU alone.

"On the page, punctuation performs its grammatical function, but in the mind of the reader it does more than that. It tells the reader how to hum the tune." - Lynn Truss, Eats, Shoots and Leaves

Section jump