Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chuck Bass

by malfoya Posted 9th Oct 2010 at 9:43 AM - Updated 10th May 2014 at 9:38 AM by malfoya : Updated some broken links. Subaxi's skin and wojtek's hair.

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 7:34 PM
I'm glad he is here, you've done a nice job! Congrats!!!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 12:15 PM
Good job on his nose. Constructive criticism. I think there is a little too much whites of his eyes showing and his mouth could have been made smaller (less wide), but there is a resemblance.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Inventor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 12:32 PM
I know the part about his mouth. But the sliders wont let me make them any smaller than that :..( I'm so annoyed by this! EA should have given us the option to make small mouths for guys also.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 1:59 AM
While he doesnt look *exactly* like the gorgeous chuck bass, he is still a hunk of a male sim and im downloading him to wed my new founder legacy sim heiress! hubba hubba. lol thanks for him!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:48 AM
Congratulations Malfoya! Nice work!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 9:14 PM
It's hard to work without custom face-sliders.
So, good job with the ea-sliders.
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 10:06 PM
I did actually use all the custom face sliders. But there were non for making the mouth smaller. The slider's all to the left at this point. I did also try out all the mouths there are in-game.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 8:55 PM
ooh I love Chuck Bass hehe you've got a pretty good resemblance here well done
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 8:44 PM
For some reason I can't get any .sim files to install. None of them show up in-game.

This looks excellent though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 9:39 AM
I absolutely love this! Amazing work <3
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by samma440
For some reason I can't get any .sim files to install. None of them show up in-game.

Same problem. Not a single one has ever shown up in-game.

GONNA LOVE~
Heartsdales~
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 11:36 AM
Same problem. Not a single one has ever shown up in-game.

Hmm, I really don't know a solution to this :S It's already been some time since I played TS3. And I'm not sure when it will be installed again. I'm guessing that I've already uninstalled it 5-6 times The game is just too laggy for my computer.

Anyway, I hope you get it sorted out. I've seen so many wonderful TS3 sims on here that almost makes me want to install the game again
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 10:58 PM

For those who still have a problem with this I figured out that the .sim files are going in the Savedsims folder and NOT in mods or downloads! Late reply, I know. Sorry. Hope he works for most of you already