Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 2394 times. | You are currently not a member of this group. Would you like to join it now?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 10:03 AM
Default So, how has your summer been?
I still have the habit of choosing straight-forward titles for threads. So go ahead and post.

Personally, my summer's been weird. I worked for the first time in my life (thumbs up!)... but only for 4 days. I just couldn't stand the boss' attitude. I ended up having no job for the rest of the summer a.k.a no money for a new PC or for a vacation on the seaside
On the other hand, I didn't really spend all of my time doing nothing. I read a lot and I got hooked on MMOs (do they count as something to do?).
Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Advertisement
I aim to misbehave
staff: moderator
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 12:45 PM
I could say that this Summer has been the best and the worst of my life xD

For the first two months it was quite cool, I went out with my friends, I went to Brussels.. amusing stuff Then something happened that I prefer not to mention and my life totally changed (not in a good way). But after a couple of weeks or so, everything turned out much better. I went out almost every day with my best friend (I have to say that he has been totally amazing since then ), and we did really fun things like going to the amusement park, eating candy floss, preparing cakes, field trips to the river.. (yeah, we are 19 and 18 ). I think this last month has been one of the bests of my life

Oh, and I forgot! I passed all my subjects from my first year of college! YAY!! :D

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My dA-

Please, call me Nina (:
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 3:16 PM
^ Oh yeah, forgot to say about my exams Flying colors. What more can I ask for?
Also, turned 20 this summer. How the fudge did I forget that?
@Nina: Amusement park... thanks for NOT inviting me :P

I don't give a f*ck, God sent me to piss the world off!
Theorist
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 4:03 PM
My summer has been great,i have been going out with my friends,going too partys,doing the normal college student things lol

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Yearbook 2013
My Yearbook 2012
My 100 Babies Challenge
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Oct 2010 at 6:47 PM
I had a pretty good summer(:
I went to Corsica, which was lush <3
And spent lots of time with my friends(:

I miss the summer :'(
But, I actually love winter :3

Fucking Awesome Nutbag
DELETED POST