Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tank Top Recolours For Teen Females- Default and NonDefault

by joe4charlie Posted 4th Oct 2010 at 8:24 PM - Updated 5th Oct 2010 at 11:35 PM by joe4charlie

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 11:05 AM
Nice job on these, joe4charlie!

Not having such heavy shading is a nice touch, as I've noticed a lot of the T-shirts on MTS have just a tad bit to much!

The slight, but not to big, change in coloring is also a nice touch.

Thanks for the wonderful tops!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 7:30 PM
It's nice to have some normal looking tank tops for our female Simmies. Thank you for these. I downloaded the non-default ones, but would have liked to download the default ones. The reason I didn't do so was that I have Hysterical Paroxysm's modesty set and wasn't sure if these tops would conflict with any of those. (Same for the ladies' tanks.)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 8:06 PM
Very happy to see more teen defaults. The clothes they come with are awful. I like that the colors are similar to what they are replacing. Thanks a lot!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 10:56 PM
This has been classified as TS2 content, though it appears to be TS3 content. Or maybe it's just me!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 11:33 PM
It's definitely TS2 content: no doubt about it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 12:09 AM
Aww you guys make me blush. Thank you so much for your kind encouragement! Really your comments make all the difference. Thank you very much, MacApple, for pointing out the modesty set conflict. I've edited the post accordingly. I've had a look at HP's modesty set and I could be wrong but I can't see an edit for the adult sheer top so I don't think the default ladies tank would cause any problems. But do correct me if I've overlooked it. And to Tom420 sorry if my screenshots are a bit misleading! These are most definately TS2 recolours!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 1:27 AM
the files are not working :'(
Field Researcher
#9 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joe4charlie
I've had a look at HP's modesty set and I could be wrong but I can't see an edit for the adult sheer top so I don't think the default ladies tank would cause any problems. But do correct me if I've overlooked it.

You are probably right about the adult sheer tops. I couldn't remember because it's been so long since I downloaded those items from HP's modesty set.
Your tank tops completely outclass the Maxis versions.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 9:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joe4charlie
And to Tom420 sorry if my screenshots are a bit misleading! These are most definately TS2 recolours!

Sorry then. The traits of the lady made me think she was a TS3 Sim. I'm downloading now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:50 PM
these look so much better, thx!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Oct 2010 at 9:22 AM
Your timing is awesome. I've been doing huge amount replacements and couldn't find anything that I liked to replace these. I've never liked them either, and I think it was because they have a weird flattened shape in the chest. I also downloaded the other default set. Cheers!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 9:07 PM
Thanks! These are awesome. I downloaded the defaults. Don't be afraid to make more defaults...
Not actually evil.
#14 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 12:40 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 13th Dec 2010 at 1:40 AM.
You can have both the Modesty Set and these defaults too. Just put "zzzzz" at the beginning of your filename, so it is loaded after the modesty set. Actually, just remove the file from the modesty set that replaces tank tops, and use this file. The modesty set is multiple files, clearly labelled.

These are pretty and normal looking, which is good, but are they untuckable? I would much prefer untuckable tank tops. If you want to make some, feel free to recolor my defaults.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:33 PM
These are great and are a much more believable style! Thanks also for including non-defaults! I always like to have variety! :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 6:18 PM
thanks i never used those tanks... now i will!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 3:14 AM
These are great! The old ones were just awful. Thanks!