Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

Delilah22

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 855 (Who?), Viewed: 126899 times.
Page 35 of 35
Lab Assistant
#851 Old 27th Dec 2014 at 3:07 PM
So i deleted my kingdom and am starting afresh because I don't think I set it up correctly and I also bit off more than I could chew.
Forum Resident
#852 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by meginmd
So i deleted my kingdom and am starting afresh because I don't think I set it up correctly and I also bit off more than I could chew.

I actually think I'm going to do the same, for the same reason. My original plan was to have five subhoods, and now I think that's a bit much.

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has started!

PM me if you want to add me on Simport!
Test Subject
#853 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 7:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDuckie
I actually think I'm going to do the same, for the same reason. My original plan was to have five subhoods, and now I think that's a bit much.

Wow, five subhoods I play only one main neighborhood, that's enough for me (for now). Maybe someday a few families will wander off to other subhoods, who knows...
Lab Assistant
#854 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 7:19 PM
Another update posted. I feel like my story is slogging along. We're almost at summer though
Test Subject
#855 Old 6th Jan 2015 at 3:07 AM
Love the update Ari and I'm all too eager to get some simming done myself, which I should be able to soon after my exams.

Keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#856 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 7:31 PM
I started this challenge yesterday and boyyy is it fun!! I am currently working on my Royal and Noble family and after that will be merchants, peasants and serfs. I want to start with 3 familes and work my way up!
Page 35 of 35

Section jump