Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:16 PM
Default Sims partner TS3
Is it possible to create a partner/living companion for a sim?
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:22 PM
...Yes?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:23 PM
Move in two sims and make them boyfriends/girlfriends?
Mad Poster
#4 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:33 PM
I know it probably doesn't seem like it, but this is one of the oddest questions I've seen asked about the sims. And someone on another forum asked if there was a way to have "surprise woohoo" (they claimed they weren't talking about rape but I'm not so sure) so I've got a lot of weird to compare it to.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:33 PM
So I have to start a new game?? No way to just add a created partner to my present game??
Mad Poster
#6 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:34 PM
No, you don't have to start a new game. You go into edit town, choose create-a-sim, make them and then move them into the house with the sim you're playing.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by el_flel
No, you don't have to start a new game. You go into edit town, choose create-a-sim, make them and then move them into the house with the sim you're playing.

Thanks a lot, I thought there must be a way.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:40 PM
You're welcome
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:44 PM
... And someone on another forum asked if there was a way to have "surprise woohoo" (they claimed they weren't talking about rape but I'm not so sure).

Really?
Considering ...
http://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=Surprise%20Sex

Please DO link as I wish to amuse myself.
Forum Resident
#10 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:49 PM
And someone on another forum asked if there was a way to have "surprise woohoo" (they claimed they weren't talking about rape but I'm not so sure)

~ Guysim's Behance Profile ~

"When This baby goes 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious !*@#"
- Doctor Emment Brown A.K.A Doc, Back To The Future
Mad Poster
#11 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:57 PM
Here you go: linky. If 'surprise' or 'forceful' woohoo isn't rape, then hell if I know what is!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:27 PM
No, see, if you yell "SURPRISE!", then it isn't rape, it's just a surprise! Like a surprise party, really, only...um...not. (Of course I'm completely kidding about this and would never advocate surprise woohoo!)

And in regards to the OP's question, all I can say is
Instructor
#13 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 11:36 PM
Ah, GameSpot/GameFAQs forums ... my guess its a troll account doing some low level trolling.