Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Contemporary Villa UPDATE: Furnished version added

by meriel Posted 1st Nov 2010 at 3:31 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2011 at 3:14 PM by meriel : Added required expansion

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:43 PM
I love this stlye, this is my favourite! Very great floorplan!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:43 PM
Oh my... totally awesome!! I do not like houses too often, but this is wow. Gonna try it out. Thaaaanks for creating it! Looks so modern, clear and useful.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 2:57 AM
Your villa is perfect for men sims who just want a big screen tv and black leather sofa in the living room. The house itself is so attractive, it hardly needs furniture!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 6:40 AM
Great house!

Love to see a furnished version. I like the way you decorate!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Your villa is perfect for men sims who just want a big screen tv and black leather sofa in the living room. The house itself is so attractive, it hardly needs furniture!

Haha! yeah.
Ah, now I feel like doing a furnished version based on that... And I probably will, eventually.
Or now. *Start The Sims 2* lol.

Thank you all for the great comments! :lovestruc
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 10:32 AM
I'm not fond of all the CC, but I really like this floorplan. It's a very pretty house. I'd love to live there myself. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 9:55 AM
It looks great. Just wondering if you made a furnished version? (:
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vampiric
It looks great. Just wondering if you made a furnished version? (:

I'm working on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 5:01 PM
OHHHHHH MY GAWD. I find myself being really picky on houses because they look great in pictures, but in reality there's a lot of things that are annoying or are not what you thought it was.

But this..is just wow. breathe taking! I'm really happy is doesn't have almost all of the EPS and SPs. Because I don't have very many. I love this house! I have been tryong to find something like this for sooo long.

The only thing that bugged me was the poles, they were in the way and I couldn't view the rooms very well so I had to delete them. but other than that I'm soo happy.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Angee411
The only thing that bugged me was the poles, they were in the way and I couldn't view the rooms very well so I had to delete them. but other than that I'm soo happy.

They were in the way? Where? 'Cause I tested and since I've placed them so you can get through every doorway etc, I had no problem.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 5:36 AM
Meriel! You've done it again.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:58 PM
Thanks SO much apart from the fact that I can't get the furnished version it looks really nice but I don't have ikea home stuff
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 5:00 PM
I'm gonna try the Clean Installer so I get the furnished but not the objects which come with ikea home stuff! hopefully I get something!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 5:07 PM
thank you looks wondeful in game! my sim and her family thank you too!
Site Helper
#16 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 2:28 PM Last edited by Mootilda : 19th Jan 2011 at 3:47 AM.
Please note: this lot requires (at least) Nightlife, Bon Voyage, and Apartment Life.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 1:02 PM
Hi Meriel,
I discovered your wonderfull houses today and downloaded all of them! They are so awesome I just had to let you know. Your combination of modern architecture and nature is very inspiring. I wanna live in house like that too . Well at least my sims will now have the pleasure.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mootilda
Please note: this lot requires (at least) Nightlife, Bon Voyage, and Apartment Life.

Updated. And it doesn't require more than those. (Wrote this in the thread some time ago as well, but thought I'd say it here too.)

Mimiyu - Thank you so much for the kind words.
And thanks to everyone else as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:44 AM
Thank you looks very nice :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:03 PM
Thank You!