Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Food Replicator XT

by Olipro Posted 8th Nov 2010 at 3:23 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2012 at 6:31 PM by Olipro

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 4:21 PM
It doesn't work for me. (Don't have Late Night yet) If i want to click on it, no interactions show up. Good mod and please try to get it work for Non-Late-Night user!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 7:11 PM
Thank you very much! That's a great mod and works like a charm.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 9:23 PM
Iv got Late night and its perfect so thanks a millions mate :D
RETROTROUT
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 11:24 AM
This is simply an amazing object mod :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 2:49 PM
Thank you, works like a charm.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 3:48 PM
Error on Late Night...
First time i can dupplicate, but sometime error occurred.
The food doenst show up, just the plate and name...
And caused error on my sims . i have to run resetsim
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 2:10 AM
Do not know wether this bug from EA or not, the Maid and Butler doesn't clean my Plate that are from this mod.
I requested also please allow ad Cooked by :D
Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:06 AM
if the food doesn't show up it's because that food isn't really meant to exist as a serving plate; that applies to the Ambrosia, snacks and other stuff, however, it doesn't matter because of course each single serving that you take will have the correct model.

As for corrupting a Sim, I don't see why or how it would do that.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 6:35 AM
For some reason, the food that comes from this doesn't satisfy the Hunger motive of my sim. Or maybe the thirst motive, because I was using a vampire and some plasma chowder.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 7:20 AM
yes, I wouldn't expect any of the food to help a vampire... buuuut, I'll see what I can do about making it possible to use it for vampires.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 2:13 PM
i have been using this food replicator for a couple of days now. and it might not be perfect, but its still such a great, time saving, addition, that i wouldnt want to miss it anymore.

so THANK YOU, for sharing this with us.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 4:16 PM
Hi,

I have Late Night, and it doesn´t seem to work. I cannot click on it to do anything with it. I´m having 1 Million Hours food spoil mod installed, which may affect the food xmls.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 4:13 PM
I don't have late night and unfortunately although the "gear" that tells me i can click it shows up when i mouse over, when I click it absolutely nothing happens. I know there is a food replicator in vanilla though...
Just so you know it didnt work for me
Test Subject
#15 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:45 PM
Default Doesn't work!
Quote: Originally posted by B-Master
It doesn't work for me. (Don't have Late Night yet) If i want to click on it, no interactions show up. Good mod and please try to get it work for Non-Late-Night user!

Same here. Is there something you can do to make it non late night?
Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 1:30 PM
Bless you this mod is awesome, it works perfect for my lazy Sims. Also you have saved me valuable time buying recipes from the book store. I wanted to let you know all of your recipes work fine, and show correctly single and group servings.

The foods like Ambrosia shows up when Sims grab a plate. I am very appreciate of this because I have used Ambrosia, mods in the past for group servings they never worked. I am so glad I tried yours.I am also using a mod I found here slower eating more talking that does not conflict with yours and works fine. Thanks so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 8:44 PM
See, i Don't have Late night, and it works perfectly. Very nice mod, and it works just as you would expect a Star Trek Replicator to work! I will always use this!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 11:06 AM
Thank you so much! I love it! :D
I only wish the butler learned how to use it
He keeps making meals the old-fashioned way which my sims never eat. I'd fire him but I've got 2 pairs of toddler twins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 2:58 PM
I could use buffet table too... nah this one is just fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 4:43 AM
Great item to have around busy sim households. Thanks!
Test Subject
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 10:38 PM
I have Late Night and it still doesn't work! How do i use it? When i click on it, nothing comes up!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 12:07 AM
Is there any way that you can make it so that it is possible to download all recipes with one button? This is great though
Test Subject
#23 Old 13th Feb 2011 at 3:34 PM
it works in LN but not working in Outdoor Stuff Pack. I hope it will be updated soon.
Test Subject
#24 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 11:11 AM
Awwww to bad I was really looking forward to this but i'm not a Late-Night user.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th May 2011 at 12:09 AM
This works great!I downloaded Ambrosia (serve mode) and I got a blank plate. Though when I choose "grab a plate" I can eat it!
Page 1 of 4