Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 3795 times. | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: Referred to Create.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 12:35 PM
Create a world not working.
I need help with my Sims 3 Create a world I says when i open it : "The data of the sims 3 have not been found Create a world-beta can't work properely" (this is translated from french) and i have The sims 3, Late Night,Ambition and destination adventure. So please help.

Sorry for putting this post i do not know where to put it.
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 1:38 PM
I have the same problem, I thought it might have something to do with installing everything on D: disk instead of C: but I'm not sure. I was actually going to ask for help as well. I did a search online but nothing I found offered any solutions

"Over the Mountains of the Moon, down the Valley of the Shadow, ride, boldly ride," the shade replied - "if you seek for Eldorado"
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 9:21 AM
Has your game been updated to 1.17 and you haven't updated Create-A-World with it?

Otherwise have you just downloaded Create A World and your game hasn't been updated to go with that?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
staff: retired moderator
#4 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 2:41 PM
Problems with Create a World should really be in the CAW forum. Create > Sims 3 > Create-a-World. Make sure to look if there's similar threads already as there usually is, with solutions.

Locking, as this is not an off topic discussion thread.
Closed Thread