Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 5 (Who?), Viewed: 7860 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 9:35 AM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 31st Dec 2013 at 10:11 PM.
Default Spore Achievements Broken?
I'll keep this simple, but is anyone else having issues with achievements not unlocking?

Two of the biggest (aka Pains to unlock) achievements I've done is Find Sol, and kill an epic in creature stage. However I never got credit for either, whats going on?

I'm always logged in, but it seems my achievements unlock whenever they feel like no matter how many times I do them. Could it be my dial up blocking them from working?

Is there a fix to this? Am I doing things wrong? Help please ^^;

Thank you - Apv, aka 'That noob on the forums'
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:50 AM
Apv- Have you EVER used a cheat in the game file you're playing or in the main menu? Do you have the "Joker" badge? If so, this may be why. The game disables achievements for cheaters.
Scholar
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:38 AM
wait, what ever? Not just for individual planets? gayyy.

Pfft. It's not like I've even played it in a year....

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 11:52 AM
Depends on where you used it. In-game, or main menu? Main menu overrides all, in-game only for that file. And I did say, and I quote, "in the game file you're playing or in the main menu?" And I used to play all the time, then the disk failed on my new computer, so I'm getting the Galactic Edition for Christmas.
Scholar
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:51 PM
Oh, hah. Didn't see that. thanks.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 2:29 PM
Your welcome.

Section jump