Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 4 (Who?), Viewed: 8205 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 7:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
Default Control Panel Wont Appear!
i was innocently playing my Sims 3 game (i have sims 3, sims 3 ambitions & sims 3 late night) and SUDDENLY THE STUPID CONTROL PANEL DISAPPEARED!!! WAT THE HECK?!!
IM PANICKING!!

okay so heres wat really happened ; i have a sim who lives in some penthouse and i wanna move her to another penthouse (THE CONTROL PANEL WAS THERE THEN) so i redecorated tht other penthouse and in EDIT TOWN i moved her to the new penthouse. BUT WEN I MOVED HER INTO THT NEW PENTHOUSE THE STUPID CONTROL PANEL DISAPPEARED!!! i cant save, cant look at her needs, cant interact with other sims, cant go to buy/build mode, u get the idea. SO I CANT LOOK AT ANYTHING! i cant press anything. so i had to use task manager to exit sims 3 so NOTHING SAVED!!!! my beautiful apartment GONE. my control panel GONE.
but i didnt give up. so i kept trying. I HAD TO REDECORATE THREE TIMES. THREE STUPID TIMES!!

so only wen i move her to tht new penthouse the control panel disappears! im trying to move her out of the place shes currently living in cuz the elevator there doesnt work.

a solution is wat i need. ASAP!

ps - i already read the solution on simswiki. (press TAB, ESC or F10 keys) ITS NOT WORKING.
Advertisement
A missing part of me that grows around me like a cage
staff: retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 10:06 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
Original Poster
28th Nov 2010 at 9:43 AM
This message has been deleted by ZaffaZaina.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample

WHAT?? NO!!
my sim DID NOT DISAPPEAR! she was standing right there in front the apartment building!!!
the STUPID CONTROL PANEL DISAPPEARED!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:56 AM
UI (user interface) means control panel.
A missing part of me that grows around me like a cage
staff: retired moderator
#5 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaffaZaina
WHAT?? NO!!
my sim DID NOT DISAPPEAR! she was standing right there in front the apartment building!!!
the STUPID CONTROL PANEL DISAPPEARED!!!

Sorry, I didn't explain- MrJazz is right, that link takes you to information on disappearing UI (User Interface, or what you call Control Panel). Several other people have had this issue and there are some things you can try if you follow that link. I messed up my post and part of it didn't display correctly, sorry!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
RUSH

Section jump