Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Locked thread | Replies: 12486 (Who?), Viewed: 727109 times. | Locked by: Phaenoh Reason: Congrats on 500 pages! (new thread started)
Page 436 of 500
Instructor
#10876 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 4:41 PM
Don't you have your joker left in that gen anymore? If so you could always reroll!

"Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap -- if you're smart, if you value your continued existence --there's one thing you never -- ever, put in a trap...... Me." - the Doctor.

The Purpose of Life - A Nothing for Free Legacy
The Crist Legacy - A Random Legacy
Forum Resident
#10877 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 5:15 PM
I am back from my cricket! Was brilliant fun but oh I ache

I've rolled for my next generation (4) and got this:-
  • Marital Structure: Second Chance
    Number of Children: Two Children
    Primary Income: Animal Wrangler
    Secondary Income: Medical
    Secondary Income: Criminal: Evil
    Generation Goal: Social Bunny
    Misc. Fun: The Joker

Not overly keen on social bunny again since I have it for generation 3 too

Quick question, do I have to do the secondary incomes in the order they're rolled or can I choose which to do first?

My name is Ali
My random legacy can be found here
Field Researcher
#10878 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 6:50 PM
Ugh! I didn't know that was how Born This Way worked. I have that for my 3rd gen. So, I can't put on makeup, change her hair or anything?

"I plan on having enough Tequila to drown a Mexican sea captain." -Hoyt (TB)
Alchemist
#10879 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 6:58 PM
Absolutely nothing, Jessica. I had it for my very first generation of my very first legacy (The pre-Starr one) and I just about lost interest completely. Although when I finally got to style my heir... holy shit. I hadn't realized that she was actually PRETTY.

These days I have it off my list, because I WILL lose interest and stop playing. I need to be able to give my characters a personality through their style.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Field Researcher
#10880 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:03 PM
How come everyone gets two secondary incomes..? I'm so confused!? :S

Starfish Sims | Hyland Legacy
Random Legacy - Gen 1
Field Researcher
#10881 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:34 PM Last edited by jessica x gore : 19th Feb 2012 at 8:10 PM.
Cece, Ahhh crap! I can't STAND not styling my Sims. They'll end up with EA hair and I just can't handle that. This....this is not good you guys.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm stupid.

"I plan on having enough Tequila to drown a Mexican sea captain." -Hoyt (TB)
Forum Resident
#10882 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:43 PM
Well the 2 secondary incomes are only for "second chance" since they'll have two separate in home significant others.
Field Researcher
#10883 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 7:43 PM
Ohhh OK thanks

Random Legacy - Gen 1
Field Researcher
#10884 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:03 PM
I can't wait for my Elsie to grow up and take over it will be my first time getting that far! :D

Random Legacy - Gen 1
Scholar
#10885 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 8:44 PM
Klevkin: I haven't had a joker roll, and I already used up my one free reroll on Altin's Deadbeat Parents. If it gets too obnoxious, yeah, I'll change it under what I'd like to call the "Because I feel like it" rule, but it *is* supposed to be a challenge, so I guess I'm being...challenged. Or infuriated.

Cece: noooo, don't give me an excuse to change it, you'll break my resolve to behave with the rules!

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Scholar
#10886 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:03 PM
New chapter from me.

http://harrislegacy.blogspot.com/20...hese-feels.html

Birthdays, Lachlan learns manipulation and is mildly successful, Pacey is insane, yadda yadda yadda.
Forum Resident
#10887 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:29 PM
Don't you just love when SP does something to help your story? Orianas future boy is supposed to be an author and SP just started him skilling his writing yay!

Also, for multicultural, does each child have to be or just be different from one another? Ie: one normal and one Egyptian or Egyptian and French?
Scholar
#10888 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:33 PM
I thought they all had to be different from the parent. So you could have instead two Egyptian ones, or something. Otherwise wouldn't that force you into the HalfSibs requirement, too?

Snickerson: a Random Legacy Challenge. There are zebras involved. Zebras.
Field Researcher
#10889 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:33 PM
I guess thats good then isn't it!

...of to play sims 3 for an hour

Random Legacy - Gen 1
Field Researcher
#10890 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:50 PM
Just adopted a kitty kaaaat! LOOK ITS A CHEATER/LEOPARD/TIGER!!!!

SHES FAT TO!

Random Legacy - Gen 1
Alchemist
#10891 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 9:51 PM
I'm really enjoying reading all of your legacies! So far I've read about the Snickersons, and I've started reading about the Harris's and the Sabo's. Some of you have been doing this for ages! I'm loving all the stories though :-)

My first chapter should be finished soon too - I've set myself a website up and done some stuff on it and I'm halfway through the first chapter now - just need to go and play a few more days to finish it off!

That cat is adorable sophieridley :-) My family is doing the 10 generations of pets things, but with dogs. I really love Sims 3 pets, they're adorable!
Field Researcher
#10892 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:03 PM
I'm not doing that ;D and I know ILOVEHERFAT!
I'm defiantly getting Elsie a Turtle when she's a child in her room!

Random Legacy - Gen 1
Instructor
#10893 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 10:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lauratje86
I'm really enjoying reading all of your legacies! So far I've read about the Snickersons, and I've started reading about the Harris's and the Sabo's. Some of you have been doing this for ages! I'm loving all the stories though :-)

My first chapter should be finished soon too - I've set myself a website up and done some stuff on it and I'm halfway through the first chapter now - just need to go and play a few more days to finish it off!

That cat is adorable sophieridley :-) My family is doing the 10 generations of pets things, but with dogs. I really love Sims 3 pets, they're adorable!

Yay for you coming over here as well!

"Didn't anyone ever tell you? There's one thing you never put in a trap -- if you're smart, if you value your continued existence --there's one thing you never -- ever, put in a trap...... Me." - the Doctor.

Alchemist
#10894 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:04 PM Last edited by lauratje86 : 19th Feb 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klevkin
Yay for you coming over here as well!

I know! :-) Sigh, I have no willpower.... :-D

**EDIT** Chapter 1 is now up here! :-)
Scholar
#10895 Old 19th Feb 2012 at 11:51 PM
Welcome to the challenge laura! I'll be seeing you here and over at the Nothing is Free Challenge thread once I have some extra time to actually sit down and start. ; )
Instructor
#10896 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:07 AM
I applaud everyone without willpower as long as it means they end up here :p

Except for gigs...who should not be here, how's your assessment coming along?
and also could you call the doctah again to come by? I'm at work and can't sleep!

Scholar
#10897 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:17 AM
Haha - my paper is still where it was at two days ago. : / I did find some new sources, so I was mildly productive. Emphasis on mildly.

Remember, if you get the doctah you have to swing by with my finished dissertation. Don't forget your promise! If only I could call the doctah - we both would be traversing around the universe at this very moment. Why can't it be real?!

Okay, off to work on my paper since you managed to guilt trip me a bit. XD
Alchemist
#10898 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:20 AM
My lack of willpower probably counts as bad as I'm doing a part-time Masters degree at the moment! I did about an hour's work on it earlier, then decided to reward myself with some Sims time - and that was 3 1/2 hours ago! One hour work for three and a half hours reward doesn't seem quite right, but ah well! :-)
Instructor
#10899 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:22 AM
So that means you should click helpful on my previous post as well :D.

And I'll cry asking with you...why can't it be real? Hmpf....

You'd be utterly shocked if is show up with your finished dissertation :0

Edit: Laura that sounds perfectly right to me! Big reward for hard word work is needed...

I need sleep...my alarm will go of in 5 hours...

Alchemist
#10900 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 12:23 AM
So I have a bit of a time paradox that will ruin your day, Giga. Even if Klevkin does manage to go into the future and grab you your finished paper... you'd still have to write it and finish it before receiving it, as that would cause a time paradox that wouldn't allow the situation to occur at all.

So in other words: Get off you ass and finish the damn paper. I'm watching you.

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Closed Thread
Page 436 of 500

Section jump