Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 531 (Who?), Viewed: 108004 times.
Page 22 of 22
Instructor
#526 Old 1st Jul 2014 at 7:10 PM
@AndrewGloria @Peni Griffin: Hey, don't blame me for having a melodramatic mind and a liking for cathartic tragedy! Anyway, since I do play by wants and respect free will (even this tragic storyline was kicked off by wants and autonomous actions which had implications in a semi-realistic world, and I actually did intend for all the Brokes to survive -- Brandi and Dustin just couldn't take the ghost of Consort's townie victim on top of all the chaos in the house at that point!) there is a decent chance that Dustin and Brandi will see their as-yet-unborn child and grandchild someday -- both the Broke boys want them back. Although the Capps have the one RoN loose in the Megahood at the moment... I'm just really, really, really hoping randomness doesn't make the story worse than it is by making Angela miscarry...that would upset even me!

Now, some lighter pictures...well, a little lighter, at least, I hope.

Bottom: "Uh, Lucy, uh, nice to meet you..does anything about this meal disturb you at all?"
Lucy: "Nah, Bianca's a good cook, Tony said this soup tastes as good as it smells... Does she have a nickname or anything? Bianca's a weird name...so's yours, actually. Do people call you Bot? Or Bum, or..."
Bottom could see no point in staying at the table with someone who apparently neither knew who had killed her mother nor cared about the rather unique centrepieces at the Monty Ranch dining table.

Laura: "Are you sure about this stuff? Because I'm not..."
Jules: "We're going to LFT! Do you want to be a vampire in the desert? Thought not, now drink up."

Jules: "Hello, O'Mackey residence...what? Oh, yes, Laura..."
Laura: "Arrrag! Jules, where are you? Why am I stuck in mid-air? This stuff is killing me!"
Jules: "...can't come to the phone right now, I'm afraid."

Just so you have an opportunity to see Hermia Capp in her mourning finery (anyone seen a black hat with a veil for teens?), here's one of her being rude to Daisy Greenman.
Hermia: "Yeah, you really think I'm taking a present from you, green-witch-vampire-girl? Not a chance; it's probably a bomb!"

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Scholar
#527 Old 5th Jul 2014 at 12:10 PM
@Freefalldreams "Cathartic" is the word! I had a good cry for Dustin and then I felt better. As I see it, he died well, and that's about the highest accolade that any of us can earn. A pity Maxis don't give you a gold tombstone for that. It's the pointless Sims deaths that really upset me the most, like "green" Sims straight out of CAS dying in kitchen fires. That's the sort of death that I'm determined to keep out of my game. As I've said before, I like to read about your game when my own Sims are safely tucked up in bed. It's good to read, even if it would be too much for my nerves in my own game! I like drama there, but afterwards I like a Happy End!

I do hope Angela doesn't miscarry! That's one special child she's carrying.

Since this is a picture thread, here are some happier pictures of Dustin from my own Pleasantview:

Here he is talking to his friend Neill Lister from across the road, who is trying to persuade him to give up his life of crime.

Here he is paying Gordon King the 500 he said he got for the stolen pinball machine he was "minding" for Gordon. He actually got 1,700 for it, and the difference will keep the family going for several days. Honesty is a luxury he doesn't think he can afford. And Gordon, ignorant of the true facts, is very happy with the 500.

And here he is in a truly carefree moment dancing with Angela.
Lab Assistant
#528 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 8:58 AM
Clarrise and boyfriend Ashwyn

Mad Poster
#529 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 7:11 PM

Delta Land teaches Isaiah Gavigan how to hold his baby sister Ruth.

Epiphany Curian admires her fashion choices on her first-ever solo trip to the Convenient Stores.

She's loved the karaoke machine since her first trip here, and celebrates her new freedom by giving the patrons a little taste of her glorious future as a rock star.

Pearl Onions decides to liven up an outing with Dove Hawkins, William Ghote, and Natasha Casa by starting a water balloon fight.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#530 Old 15th Jul 2014 at 7:27 PM

Dirk Dreamer and Lilith Pleasant find a romantic, passionate kiss at twilight to be worth the risk of a tumble into the flowers.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Theorist
#531 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 11:49 PM
Billy Newbie was on a date with Monica when his steady Gabriella Newson came by. He had forgotten he had invited the whole Newson clan over - and how tight they were.Of course Gabriella slapped him-

Gaven hated Billy for cheating on his sis, Galliger was so shocked it was hours before he could close his mouth. That's Monica in the leather; she thought it was funny when Billy teased Galliger about his stuck-open mouth.

Billy's old man fixed lunch, but Billy had to keep pushing. A face full of food finally provoked Gaven to punch Billy.

Billy, who only cares about being popular, now has two tough Newson boys mad at him, and the love of his life, Gabriella, mad at him. AND the pushy Monica bugging him for attention. She lives alone in that huge government building, and all the other people who lived there are dead; nobody in town wants anything to do with her.

ignorance is not stupididity
Field Researcher
#532 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 10:52 AM
Here's my current favourite teen, from my apocalypse hood, her name is Leila.
Screenshots
Page 22 of 22

Section jump