Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Site-wide announcements:

Do you download TS4 CC? Answer our poll!
Replies: 616 (Who?), Viewed: 119344 times.
Page 25 of 25
Forum Resident
#601 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM

Benedick Monty hadn't been happy, exactly, since Mother died. But there were times, after they moved here...when Lucy had laughed at his jokes and agreed that they should get lots of pets, for example.

Getting in a spat with a half-crazed Capp girl at a funeral had been a big deal back then.

Now he was pondering why he was supposed to be sad for his grandfather, since Patrizio had managed the impressive feat of living long enough to die of old age. He wasn't going to let it stop him from playing catch with a jogby, even if he had to hide.

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Scholar
#602 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:51 PM
Heiress to the Capp throne; Ariel Capp

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#603 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:15 PM
thought I would contribute to this thread seen as I haven't shared any pictures in a while..
Screenshots

Bustin' Out!
Test Subject
#604 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:05 PM
I've been playing a lot lately, so TJ Harper went from child to teen in the same day. And I'm super happy with how he's turned out:

He's such a dork, I love him!
Mad Poster
#605 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 3:56 PM

Random Newson's big sister took her downtown to Lily's House of Transformation to get her a new look with which to start at Down Town Academy, the private school. Alma's still browsing hair products, so Random goes outside and cooks some hamburgers, hoping some pretty girl will walk by and notice how great she looks.

Otto Iana didn't get a birthday party because his mom gave birth to twins instead. He maintains his sanity any way he can.

What's this, Natasha? Voluntary yardwork in the middle of the night?

Oh, I see! Carry on - I'm sure your homework will do itself.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#606 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 6:01 PM
Teenage hormones are running rampant for TJ. He's acquired a boyfriend in the form of Grant Kellog, a boy he met at school:

TJ feels he's onto a good thing, but Grant is a romance sim with only three nice points to boot. Things may not go as smoothly as TJ hopes...
Test Subject
#607 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:08 PM
Victoria Pleasant with her little sister, Celia Lothario

#608 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 5:30 AM
Jelani

Nigel
Screenshots

My webcomic: trioofevil.tumblr.com
Field Researcher
#609 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 8:06 AM
Lheyia Robard

Having fun with mom Morgan
Test Subject
#610 Old 4th Apr 2015 at 10:48 AM
Well TJ has gone off to college and grown up now, but before that his boyfriend Grant managed to persuade him to sneak out with him one night. It...didn't go well.

His dad, Tyler, was not impressed and immediately rushed out to lecture him. TJ certainly wouldn't be doing that again in a hurry!

Lab Assistant
#611 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:52 AM

Darwin Weir isn't impressed with the first meeting of Mikala Aspir, his brother Viktor's girlfriend.

No, not impressed at all.

Viktor's twin, Amelia, doesn't like Mikala very much either. So she takes matters into her own hands, and sets upon Mikala the one thing sure to irritate her...

Her little sister Lydia.
Lab Assistant
#612 Old 12th Apr 2015 at 4:58 PM
Twins Kayle(front) and Morgana choose to sit back to back while doing their homework.

Their younger siblings Mary and Jerry just aged up. Mary and Jerry are also twins.

Mad Poster
#613 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:59 PM

Otto Iana didn't get a birthday party. When his mother had twins, he called Tio Lisandro's house, and a friend of his late grandparents dropped in, and that was as close as he got.

Otto's next-door neighbor, JJ Ruben, did get a birthday party, which Otto attended. He knows he should be flattered when JJ's big sister Martine pays attention to him; but he'd rather attract that dreamy Swainson Hawkins's attention.

Stephen Casa tries to hang loose after getting his girlfriend Pearl to go steady. She's already beginning to feel how much more mature she is than him.

Tri Ku checks his new look in the mirror, and approves. He's been following his stepdad's lead for too long.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . My most recent book is Sullivan, That Summer. Widespot and Widespot RFD: The Subhood are both available here. In case you care.)
Test Subject
#614 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 10:07 PM
"Hi Dougal, Mandy here. I need to tell you something about last night ..."
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#615 Old Yesterday at 12:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoward69
"Hi Dougal, Mandy here. I need to tell you something about last night ..."

Blimey, if it was only last night, she must have ESP or something.

Polgannon Project - Hoo boy, nearly there.
Test Subject
#616 Old Yesterday at 8:06 AM
Keira's new bikini had the desired effect on Patrick
Screenshots
Test Subject
#617 Old Yesterday at 12:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxon
Blimey, if it was only last night, she must have ESP or something.

The joys of playing with standard Sim time - conception at 5pm, morning sickness at 8am, baby bump at 6pm, call boyfriend at 6:10pm
Page 25 of 25

Section jump