Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 710 (Who?), Viewed: 130641 times.
Page 29 of 29
Top Secret Researcher
#701 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 1:15 AM
Davina Lebel

Laetitia Morneau-Diop
Top Secret Researcher
#702 Old 11th Jul 2016 at 12:00 AM

Cassius Granville-Carver
Inventor
#703 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 5:00 AM

All Tessa wants to to is put her homework away and play with Betty the parrot. She didn't even invite this tourist girl, and doesn't like others in her room without permission.

Of course, dear Jill always has that permission!

Have Mansions & Gardens without Apartment Life and can't find the University espresso bar? You're not the only one!
I claim whatever dubious bragging rights there are for proving this is yet another M&G-without-AL bug.
Lab Assistant
#704 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 2:36 PM

Sheilia, who's as friendly as she looks. :')

Talithia the mean witch (who has probably taken all the cookies in the dark side.)

Keith who is really awkward a lot and kind of has no idea what he's doing. XD

And lastly Marisa, who's turned from the nosiest child of the 'hood to the quietest teen.

♡ Build a city challenge simblr
Inventor
#705 Old 24th Jul 2016 at 2:37 AM

Raelynn Carmichael. I don't have the proper CC to make her the eye-searing vision she is in my TS3 game, but her hair is trying.

Toni Carmichael, middle sister to Raelynn and Jolene. Her style um... differs from those two.
Instructor
#706 Old 26th Jul 2016 at 11:06 PM
Default Adam Roomies
Lab Assistant
#707 Old 27th Jul 2016 at 1:07 AM
Someone tell Roy Halliday how to work this thing

Lab Assistant
#708 Old 4th Aug 2016 at 3:12 PM
This is Marietta Sable. She's recognized as Marietta . in game because I forgot to change her and her mother's last name when I clicked check in CAS. She lived in an apartment with her mother and adopted father, but now she's moved on to college with a LOT of scholarships.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#709 Old 17th Aug 2016 at 9:24 PM

Natalie Arroyo is a 15 year old only child. Her parents had her when they were still teens themselves. Life was looking up for them when Natalie was 4 and the family bought their first home. Then her father got very sick. After he died, her mother had to sell everything and move into a one bedroom apartment.
Natalie is a free spirit and a gifted painter. She often wakes up in the middle of the night to paint.
Instructor
#710 Old 18th Aug 2016 at 2:01 PM
Angela Pleasant, sad after her parents announced their decision to ger a divorce.

Lilith Pleasant, starting to suspect her 'food poisoning' might not be related to the food she ate, but rather to some other 'activities'.
Top Secret Researcher
#711 Old 22nd Aug 2016 at 9:06 PM
Stella Dalle
Page 29 of 29