Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kim Kardashian's Mansion

by Bchbch Walk Posted 14th Dec 2010 at 2:57 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2011 at 9:37 PM by Bchbch Walk

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Space Pony
Original Poster
#2 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleepalldaypartyallnight
*Wow* it may not be an exact replica, but gorgeous none the less. I can't stand Kim, but I do envy her for getting to live there. Thanks, now my sim has something to work for! <3

Thanks for the super nice comment
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 1:15 AM
This is really nice, I Love the color scheme and the landscaping- Great work! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 2:20 AM
I have no idea who this Kim Kardashian is, but I do love the mansion you've built for her. It will be perfect for one of my celebrity sims. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:31 AM
Love this lot...which comes in super handy because I've downloaded the Kardashian household from Sims Resources
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:41 AM
You did very good! I like it. I see you have your own little Kim Sim to live there!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 8:50 AM
Its lovely :lovestruc It looks really close to the original.I'm also glad you uploaded something,i really wanted to add you to my favourite creators list
Space Pony
Original Poster
#8 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 11:27 AM
awww thanks everyone. I'll definitely be uploading more then.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 9:08 AM
omg i watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians with my sister and i always wondered
'why hasnt anyone built a house like this in sims 2/3?'
WOW! great job! definitely downloading!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 4:48 PM
I think you did a great job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 7:06 PM
Love Love Love! Perfect for one of my celebrity Sims! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 1:09 AM
Wow!! I am super impressed! I can tell you took a lot of time and effort, it really shows.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Dec 2010 at 4:52 PM
I am really impressed with this lot, totally awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 1:43 AM
This house is Top-Notch Beautiful.. Thank you very much for all the hard time and effort in to this Brilliant House. !

Also have a very Merry Christmas.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM
Thanks for all the nice comments. More uploads after Christmas! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 8:32 PM
you should do one on bill gates house lol

this is so good thanks for the house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 9:16 PM
SWEET! The first sim I made was my Kim Kardashian sim. Now I have a house for her...not just any house either...her house! :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:42 AM
I love luxury; thanks for adding this to our game. I love it, doll.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 8:00 PM
I just wanted to say again, thank you for this house! I am playing it now, with my Kim Kardashian sim living in the house and LOVE the house. Beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 3:37 AM
This is scary! I have a Kim Kardashian sim and I came on MTS today to look for a house (not necessarily hers exactly) for her to live in at the location you recommend! And I get a replica of her house! I can't thank you enough!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 8:25 PM
Thanks everyone. Working on the next upload
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 9:23 AM
I'm not a fan of the Kardashians but I think this is a lovely house.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 9:32 AM
This is beautiful! You really did a wonderful job of capturing the outside architecture AND color scheme. Most people can nail one or the other, but very few can do both. I can't wait to install this in my game and move my sims in! BRAVO!
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 12:16 PM
Hi, this house looks beautiful. I recently uninstalled WA & Fast Lane Stuff as I did not use many of things included. Was just wondering if there was anyway I could get this house to work for me without having those expansion packs?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#25 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 2:22 AM
It will work, you'll just be missing objects, and you'll probably have to re-furnish it yourself, and I think that the roof texture will be gone too, as it came with WA. But If you want it should still work. I only checked all of the expansion packs because that's what I built it with. If you download it and it doesn't work, I could do another version with only base game items, but it won't be a very accurate replica.
Page 1 of 2