Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Raziel

by yangn Posted 4th Feb 2005 at 6:42 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2008 at 1:10 AM by Canoodle

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Feb 2005 at 9:26 PM
He looks good, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 12:30 AM
WOW !! that's a really close likeness ! even gonna put him in my game . thanx for the tyme and talent .
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 3:27 AM
You do the best stuff! Thanks! And thanks again for your other stuff.

"What does it matter to the dead, the orphans,
and the homeless whether the mad destruction
is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or
the holy name of liberty or democracy?"
--Mohandas K. Gandhi
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 3:55 AM
WOW amazing looking skin
Moderator of Camera Models
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Feb 2005 at 11:48 AM
EXCELLENT work!
Test Subject
#7 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 1:16 AM
Hmmm.... You know... I think the missing jaw might be doable by working in bodyshop, then re-working it... My grim reaper's face is almost completely inverted, so I'd think localizing that to just the jaw wouldnt be too big a problem. It would just need a custom skin to make it look right.. hmmm, well, crap, its just the jaw anyway, not worth it without the rest of the body. lol
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 1:33 AM
This one looks so great, fantastic job.
I can't wait to put in my game and laugh as I see him fussing over a pot of marconi and cheese or something equally as mundane.
Again I hope to see more fantastic creations from you. :D
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 4:19 AM
wow, wonderful skin again, keep up the good work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 7:15 AM
Our sim Raziel seems to be tempting fate- he spends a lot of time arguing with sim Kain and trying to whap him across the face. It's only a matter of time before Kain tries to drown him in the pool.....
#11 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 2:32 PM
Your Raziel skin is gorgeous...but I have TWO problems!
I downloaded the file for two times, but the hair and the shirt do'n't show up! What's up with them? PLEASE help me, I do love RAZY!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Feb 2005 at 8:50 PM
I'm not quite sure why you're having trouble with the download of our Raziel sim- You could try downloading it from our simpage at Maxis. The URL is below.

http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sim...&asset_type=sim
#13 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 1:37 PM
It happens a strange thing... on the screen where you choose male hair there is a woman's face... when I use it, the head has no hair or it has a short haircut. I believe that it has something to do with Raziel's haircut that doesn't show up...I'm so angry! Kain and Moebius work perfectly!!! And my favorite does not....
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 7th Feb 2005 at 3:17 PM
Mysterious... Raziel's hair is just an alpha tweak of one of the normal men's hairdo's- technically, there shouldn't be a problem with it... o_O I'm not sure what's going on with that; you could always just leave his hair as it is, or give him one of the default hairdo's...
#15 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 11:05 PM
fairy_lady im having the same problem....weird
#16 Old 9th Feb 2005 at 11:27 PM
Awesome job, thank you
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 2:15 PM
hey ur raz is cool! i downloaded hin straight away. but would it be possible to remove his bottom jaw & change his skin color to blue? u no, after wen hes bin cast into the abis?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 10th Feb 2005 at 7:45 PM
As I stated when I uploaded this sim, it would be impossible to give a sim the body shape and the necessary clothing object to make a "post-transformation" Raziel.

As for the hair issue, I have to say I'm flummoxed as to why it's giving people trouble... I can try reuploading the file soon to see if it helps at all.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 11th Feb 2005 at 10:33 PM
This is just incredible! Downloading now
Test Subject
#20 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 2:41 AM
He downloaded beautifully for me, although I do have a suggestion. Yangn, are you by any chance familiar with the mesh tool we have availible here at MTS2? I saw a mesh the other day with large wings that could be edited to make a post-transformed Raziel. Keep up the good work and keep these LOK skins coming.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 13th Feb 2005 at 4:00 AM
I've seen the new meshes- unfortunately, I have no way to edit meshes myself and don't want to start using other peoples' work without permission.
Test Subject
#22 Old 15th Feb 2005 at 9:27 PM
great skin
I would have done the clothes as one outfit instead of doing an individual shirt and pants so you could have draped his clan banner down further instead of tucking it into his pants like it looks like. Other than that, beautiful!
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Apr 2005 at 9:07 AM
I tried that skin with the wings and they didn't work in the game. i think it was called the good or the bad or something like that
#24 Old 15th Jun 2005 at 6:18 AM
A good skin but he's to pale, vamprie Raziel had a much more human flesh color.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Jun 2005 at 3:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xerxes669
great skin
I would have done the clothes as one outfit instead of doing an individual shirt and pants so you could have draped his clan banner down further instead of tucking it into his pants like it looks like. Other than that, beautiful!

We thought of that- unfortunately, there were no full-body meshes ideal for him that didn't also include sleeves or a collar, and obviously we couldn't seamlessly incorporate that into the outfit.
Page 1 of 2