Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Muscle Slider Fix for Naked Teens and Elders - Updated 09/01

by Nysha Posted 21st Dec 2010 at 6:16 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2011 at 2:07 PM by whiterider

106 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 46 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 6:17 PM
Eheheheeee. They're all NAKED.

Fantastic job and much needed. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 6:36 PM
"Ah, EA, you do so much for us lowly modders. I could be revising for my very important exam on Thursday: or I could be fixing your bloody stupid bugs." - Made my day, thanks, this always bugged me
Inventor
#4 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:00 PM
EA fails again Thanks for these,just what i needed
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:39 PM
"Mmm, shrunken cocktail sausages."
I don't know if I should Laugh or Shudder xD

Thanks for the Fix, Whiterider!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:42 PM
Wow, this is great. Not only because it fixes the muscle slider, but even before NL it annoyed me that the bumpmaps go missing when tf/ef sims are nude.
Ms. Byte (Deceased)
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:44 PM
Very nice indeed, Whiterider, and hilariously presented! While I'll have to figure out how to prevent my male teens and elders from losing other, er, things while nude, I'll definitely use this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 7:45 PM
Thank you Whiterider for this mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:25 PM Last edited by DollyPixel : 21st Dec 2010 at 11:06 PM.
"Why the hell would you have a default replacement nude mesh in TS3?"

I have DBCAB's replacements for males, to get rid of the Ken doll look.

For some reason I haven't been able to get the muscle slider to work anyway, but if I ever figure out what's going on, I definitely want to try to get your fix AND my manly...enhancements working at the same time. (And no, I'm not talking about non-default skins; for some reason I can't figure out, AM appears to conflict with the DEFAULT skins I use, even if I have every other mod removed at the time. If I take AM out, the skin works fine in conjunction with the muscle slider...but I can't live without AM.)

Edit: Any chance of getting the fixed nude and underwear meshes uploaded as separated files so we can pick and choose and cobble together a package as desired? I know that's exactly the opposite of what most people usually want, but it would be helpful if you were willing to do it.

BTW I love all you modders who fix EA's messes. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:25 PM
This is very cool, but I DO use default replacements, because I want to have my Sims have some... errr... more shape. Is this possible to coordinate with Blooms defaults?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:43 PM
Yes, it is, but it'd have to be done individually for each replacement - and it would probably have to be done by the original creator (as they have the morph meshes), though I could be wrong about that depending on how the morphs are made. I'll have a go, but I'm afraid it'll be in the new year as I'm heading to my parents' for Christmas in two days and I won't have my desktop there.

Penis sliders ftw

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 10:51 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 12:54 AM
I love your comments haha! Thank you so much for this full fix!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 1:32 AM
Quote:
No longer will your strapping sims become laughing stocks in the locker room (or bedroom)!

Seriously!? LMFAO! <3 :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:12 AM
I use aikea_guinea's default replacement from Club Crimsyn. Will this compatible too?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:33 AM
Oh dear, this pretty much confirms Late Night to be the buggiest TS3 expansion yet if it hasn't been already. Thanks for fixing this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:42 AM
Thank you, this was my biggest complaint with the sliders.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:53 AM
No, anak_ponti, Aikea's defaults will have to be fixed separately. See my last post.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 9:46 AM
It is very kind of you, whiterider, to have a look into the default-thing. But for now I wish you a very happy Christmas time with your familiy!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 11:16 AM
I've edited the OP to make a bit more sense as regards defaults. Merry Christmas to you too!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:49 PM
great job, thank you^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 8:54 PM
the old guy on the right looks happy with himself
these are great btw... :D
Forum Resident
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:34 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 23rd Dec 2010 at 3:10 AM.
I have temporary removed Aikea's default replacement and others too (including "CmarNYC_fpreg_morphs_EA" and "melodie9_tfPregnantTeenClothesNudes"), so I use EA default now, right? Now some of my testing teen and elder have black patch on his/her body (like he/she just got burned, but with normal hair). Is it because this fix actually needs LN installed? I currently have all EP/SP patched to the latest, but I don't have LN yet. Thank you.

Oh, one more thing. You mention in the OP that you used HP's skin, does this mean HP's default works with this?
Forum Resident
#24 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 8:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DollyPixel
I have DBCAB's replacements for males, to get rid of the Ken doll look.

For some reason I haven't been able to get the muscle slider to work anyway, but if I ever figure out what's going on, I definitely want to try to get your fix AND my manly...enhancements working at the same time.

Oi, if you manage to figure this out, I would be ecstatic! I'm getting TS3 for Christmas and am already hellbent on making sure that I have DBCAB's replacements for males -- and if I could have this lovely and much-needed fix by whiterider at the same time, that would just be the icing on the cake. At the risk of sounding rude, I'd be delighted if you could give me a heads-up if you learn any more about it! I've never dabbled with game mods myself, just regular mesh stuff and the like in TS2, and have not the faintest clue about how to go about creating CC in TS3 yet. Oooh, I'm so excited to get this game and play it...

Whiterider, thank you again for fixing EA's bugs for us! Tch, you think they'd know better. Wonderfully done and hilariously presented! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 11:56 AM
could one of you not make a slider to adjust the shoulder width, it looks silly with hips wider than shoulders.
Page 1 of 5