Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dress & Bolero

by fakepeeps7 Posted 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:55 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:26 AM
These are so cute Peeps I love em!!!!!
Thanks!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:34 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 23rd Dec 2010 at 2:52 AM.
That black/red one looks particularly nice.

edit: I quite like what you did with the mesh, especially the top. I believe that's an adult tank top with sleeves and collar added?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 4:45 AM
So cute! Love the black & red and black & purple.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 8:33 AM
love the black and purple thanks! i have been waiting for this!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 1:53 PM
These are adorable, I love the pink and greens! So nabbed. Thank you!

Happy Holidays fakepeeps!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 5:20 PM
you always make good clothing for the kids thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 10:15 PM
thanks peeps! i LOVE the green & cream one especially!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 2:20 AM
Okay i CAN NOT wait to download this!At the moment i cant because my computer go its memory errased (oops) and now when i took it in they got rid of sims!

Come to my site to see the things i suggest to download
Helptato
THANKS POST
#10 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 9:14 AM
Mega cute, thanks ^-^
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 10:51 PM
Oh my goodness! Pease Stop, my sims little girls are already spoiled rotten by you "Fakepeeps" They have turn into a complete snob brats of a child. They only want your designer clothes when their sims parents take them shopping.

Thanks you for always sharing with us here.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 1:16 PM
Lovely! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 2:41 AM
This has to be the nicest download I have in my game. It's so sharp, well meshed, and coloured beautifully. You have a great style, and you are very talented at what you do. Thank you so much <3 This download fit perfectly into my new neighborhood, where I'm starting a huge story and my first story family, they have twin girls, and this was perfect on them. Thank you very much for such great work again, I loved it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 10:35 PM
Oh my gosh. I just discovered fakepeeps' creations a few days ago and I've been on a downloading spree. I wanted to keep my game maxis-match but these are too cute to resist. All my little Sim girls are wearing your beautiful clothes.
Anyway...I love this set! Super cute. Thanks for sharing with us here
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:22 PM
Wow! nice job ;33
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 12:25 AM
yay! IT WORKED! plus pretty = me happy~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Dec 2011 at 4:55 PM
You make the best kids clothes. I've got so many of your creations in my game...lol. Thanks so much for all your hard work.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th May 2015 at 6:16 PM
So cute!
I use the dresses for a long, long time now and i always forget to thank for them!