Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Winter Palace

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 29th Dec 2010 at 1:21 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 1:51 AM
Wow, very nice place for story telling. Good work
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 3:27 AM
Your house is so creative. It has an icy cold feeling even inside while looking absolutely beautiful. Great work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:03 AM
Wow, this house looks sooo magical ! The inside decoration is gorgeous. Perfect and beautiful; immediately favorited with a ton of thanks for sharing
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:09 AM
Really special.A fairy tale house.I'll enjoy it even more deeply during next summer,it will refresh my mind during the hot days.

Thank you so much for sharing this blue pearl.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 10:12 AM
Beautiful and magical lot, fantastic for storytelling, thank you!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:02 PM
Gorgeous. Simply gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :-)
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:24 AM
Thanks a lot for your comments!! They are very much appreciated

And @Alan_Gast yeah that house has iceberg thingies as mine, but I guess everything else is really different. I really love jllucas' terrain paints but I didn't notice they made an ice house as well. I know that you like finding similarities between my work and other people's one, as you already showed in MS3B once. But I do things as good as I'm able to. And I like seeing a lot of work from great creators to get ideas, so maybe sometimes my work may have some parts that look similar to something (not this case). But now seriously.. is there anything in this world that hasn't been seen yet? I don't want to give examples from your work, but I could.

I really don't like comments like that, like you're saying that I copied that house or whatever when I didn't and you say it like if you were complimenting my house but then.. that. It makes me feel as if I did something wrong when I didn't.
If you had to post a comment like that in every single thing that has similarities with other things you would never end.
I already told you something like this once, and I won't do it again. So I'm sorry if my work is similar to other people's work, but I think that it's impossible for something to not be similar to other things.

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 12:50 AM
Don't worry Nina,this house is really creative and original,don't let others bring you down
Scholar
#10 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 10:08 AM
Totally agree with you,Gabrielorie,this is a fantastic house.So UNIQUE !
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 11:30 AM
Really nice! It just came in perfect time for Winter Wonders
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 5:38 PM
Well, I'm not saying that comments which are not "thanks for this" or whatever are not allowed or bleh. I actually love when people post some constructive criticism. It's just the way you posted it, maybe I took it the wrong way but it didn't make me feel really good.
I agree that people as ninotchka are amazing creators and really creative and it's really difficult to find something similar. But I also guess that there must be something out there that has a similarity.

Whatever, don't take my comment in a bad way (and of course I'm not insulting your work or anything. I actually love some of your things so much). I just answered what I thought and what I took from your comment, that doesn't have to be what you thought when you were posting it. So, nevermind, and thanks for replying.

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#13 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:30 AM
Looks great! nice work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 3:30 PM
Does it cause glitches & problems if you don't have all the expansion packs required?
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Atheenaa
Does it cause glitches & problems if you don't have all the expansion packs required?

I haven't tried, but I guess it won't work too well.

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 2:19 AM
Thank you! I was looking for a "Winter Palace" to put my "Frozen" Sims in for my 4 year old granddaughter, who likes to watch them Sims come alive. This was perfect...Thank you.