Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 9:55 AM
Default Simple but useful recolours of EA terrainpaints
First I'd like to say that I'm not a pro graphics programs user, so these paints that I have for you are merely recolours of already existing paints in CAW made by EA.

How ever, I have found EA's paints way too bright so when I have worked on CAW, I have made some recolours of my own.

There are 8 new recolours in the rar. Cause the files are so small, I uploaded them all-in-one, but you can delete the ones that you don't want after or during extracting.

Where to put these files?

Place them on your CAW source textures, here:
Documents > Electronic Arts/Create-A-World Tool/UserToolData/SourceTextures

I have uploaded some pictures of the paints, that show my recolous agains EA originals + few examples on what you can do with them. More pictures on how I have used them can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...904#post3406904 and here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...907#post3406907

I hope you find use for these
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Armiel's paint recolours.rar (3.22 MB, 1963 downloads) - View custom content
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 11:52 AM
Excellent- thankyou for these, Armiel! I'll be downloading, as soon as I can get Chii to work for me! :D
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:41 PM
Downloaded!

Those are lovely recolors, exactly the kind of shades I like :-)

Thank you Armiel.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 1:46 PM
These are wonderful, thank you! Can I use them in the world I plan to upload (giving you credit of cause ^_^ )?

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 6:58 AM
Miuki, of course you can
Test Subject
#6 Old 8th Oct 2014 at 7:22 AM
these are excellent! :D