Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 7:47 PM
Default Adding LN Profesional Bar interactions to regular bars.
One of my big dissapointments with LN is that only the "Professional Bars" have the options to make mood and special drinks, making all the other bars in my opinon rather useless.

I really really want to be able to make all the regular bars work with the same functionality as the profesional bars. If that is not possible, minimally I would like them to be able to be used to learn the mixology skill and make special drinks when placed on a residential lot.

Difficulity- I have never modded anything ever, and have no programming knowledge at all.

But I don't feel I'm totally computer illiterate and do have the ability to follow instructions, and I want this so bad I'm willing to learn and do it myself to get it .

I've DL'd both S3PE and S3OC and was able to clone a professional bar,and regular bar and open them up in S3PE and look at them. I was really hoping that adding the functionality would be as simple as a click of a button but I'm guessing that's not the case.

I did read the tutorial about object modding http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=362488

but that seems to imply I would have to write code? If that's the case this is probably out of my ability range. I'm hoping that there is some resource file that I could just copy from the professional bar and add it to the regular bars? Any help or direction would be appreciated. And please remember that I really have no knowledge of what I'm doing, but am willing to try, so the more detail the better.

Thanks.