Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 57 (Who?), Viewed: 16792 times.
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Apr 2012 at 2:17 PM
Sims 3 hands down-whenever my sims have babies they're either black (and I mean literally BLACK, not ethnically black) or I get this flesh coloured line coming out of the baby's head. It's really irritating.
Scholar
#52 Old 13th Apr 2012 at 9:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotaru801
I have to edit my earlier statement... My mother is hopelessly addicted to Cafe World on FaceBook. Because I build so much on sims 3, she recently asked me to design her cafe for her and change out a few dishes... That by far is the glitch-est game I have ever played. And it is so basic... And so screwy...

I played that for a little bit, too. My character/avatar kept turning back into a man, and I'm fairly certain a customer got stuck sitting once. At least I think it was Cafe World. It's hard to keep track of all those dang games...

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 6:09 AM
I'm putting Sherlock Holmes on this list simply because they forgot to include the walking animation for Watson, so he stalks you the entire game.

Why did I move here? I guess it was the weather.

GTA V
Forum Resident
#54 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide651
I'm putting Sherlock Holmes on this list simply because they forgot to include the walking animation for Watson, so he stalks you the entire game.

Haaaa I saw a video of the creepy Watson here
Thats one of those things that I wouldn't want to fix just for pure quirkiness and amusement, just like the giant's launching you into space on Skyrim!

Disclaimer: These are the personally, personal opinions of me, myself and I. Yours may vary.
Terms & conditions do not apply

just another deviant artist
Scholar
#55 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 1:53 PM
I'll say fallout. Never had a session without problems on the Xbox or the PC.

TS3 aliens? Finally! Now give us OFB and proper apartments, damnit! - EA, you are breaking my heart.
Test Subject
#56 Old 14th Apr 2012 at 9:38 PM
Hmm.

Cafe World is terrible.
TS3 is filled with glitches (but I am running it on a system that sucks, so....)

I'd have to say Saint's Row The Third. I'll be driving down the street and see numerous vehicles with people standing on top of the car. People get stuck in windows and buildings and you only see their hands or heads. I blow up a rival gangs' car and pieces of the wreckage attach to me, even if I get into another car.

Funny stuff.
Top Secret Researcher
#57 Old 15th Apr 2012 at 1:34 AM
The Sims 3...on a crappy computer. Sims 3 on a good computer + Sims 3 fully updated = A pretty decent game.

...The Sims 2 on a Windows 7

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Field Researcher
#58 Old 3rd May 2012 at 8:30 PM
Two Worlds. Was not a good start from Reality Pump. Most disturbing was the dialogue that looked like it was skipping all the time.
The Witcher was from the start also pretty glitched and actually it was half finished. Huge fps drops and sometimes black screens. CdProjekt Red did fix this with patch 1.3 and with the EE the game was more polished.
Sacred 2 had also it's quirks, until ascaron came with patch 2.34, which solved problems like random CTD's. However, with ice & blood new problems were introduced and since ascaron is no more and deep silver doesn't care they weren't solved. A community patch solve the new problems.
Page 3 of 3

Section jump