Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 11:02 AM
I've created games, and boy, were they Glitchy as hell, but times change and I become better a what I do.
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#77 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 1:44 PM
Hey PW12 from, like, four years ago. bby u lookin fiiiine.

Looks like new contender Assassin's Creed Unity is making waves with its two trillion glitches. Amongst the glitches more numerous than you can shake an EA at, we have gameplay crashes, floor falling and frame rate problems. The jewel though are the graphical problems, which when I first saw a picture I thought it was some experimental artist trying some new nightmare fuel.

If you like your gameplay like you like your Breaking bad villains (Without faces), this game is for you.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#78 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 11:36 PM
Oh God. I came here to dethrone Sims 3 as buggiest game and put AC Unity in the throne. Seriously.
Test Subject
#79 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 11:49 AM
I say Garrys mod is the most glitchy game I have ever played
is there a game that have more colide bugs then gmod?
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 12:06 AM
I usually don't play glitchy games. The most glitched game I have ever played was Toot Tower.

Always do your best.
Field Researcher
#81 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 10:58 AM
I've haven't seen any other games that are as glitchy as the sims 3 and sonic unleashed for the wii.
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 7:42 PM
The Sims 3 has its fare share of glitches but is still less glitchy than Yoot Tower. I am looking for core mods to get that fix the glitches in the Sims 3 but I cannot make up my mind on which one to get.

--Ocram

Always do your best.
Scholar
Original Poster
#83 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 5:09 AM
Go for Twallan's mods. The Overwatch one is a really good (and necessary) start. It clears up issues like cars being spawned but not deleted and sims getting stuck, which can cause some really bad lag.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#84 Old 10th Jan 2015 at 7:26 PM
The glitchiest games I've ever played are Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing and Elite: First Encounters. Maybe there's something about colons that makes games buggy. (I've not got a computer fast enough to compare The Sims 3's bugs to these two):

- Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing (the only game I've ever encountered where it is impossible to lose, because the opposing vehicle cannot move. They did a patch - in which the unlikely event the opponent gets to the finish before you, the game crashes. The developers pretty much gave up after that).

- Elite: First Encounters (spacecraft crashing in mid-space with nothing within a light-year of them, lasers and missiles that crashed the game when fired in a game that generally required them to be, corrupted missions...)

-
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 9:17 PM Last edited by Salamancer : 14th Jan 2015 at 9:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
Fallout 3 then Sims 3. Totally unnacceptable levels of sloppiness.

Fallout 3 froze on the intro sequence on my first ever play.
Thats about 20 seconds.

Ha, my copy of Fallout 3 never got past the intro. Never. It always crashed. Every. Single. Time.

Needless to say, it's the only game I own that I've never actually got to play.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other than that, I haven't played a game where the glitches weren't funny in some way. TS2 takes the cake, as my copy is far less stable than my friend Wesley's copy of TS3. I seriously try to keep the bugs away, but I've basically gave up the attempt, and simply get rid of CC after a while, only to re-install the ones I think are ok.
Inventor
#86 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 1:54 AM
Dragon Age: Glitchquisition

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Instructor
#87 Old 18th Jan 2015 at 9:19 PM
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 for Wii is definitely glitchy. There is a chasm of doom in it where if you get stuck there is no fix, and since it auto saves right after you go in you just have to trash your save. Hours of work down the tube AND when you replay it could happen again. It's really just a matter of chance.

Page 4 of 4