Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 84 (Who?), Viewed: 18453 times.
Page 4 of 4
Scholar
#76 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:21 AM
Uuuhh... This being a Sims forum I would expect that it's not really a question. Sims 3 is the glitchiest game I've ever played in my life.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 1:07 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

One Word: Aaaaaaaaaugh!

I like the soundtrack, but it couldn't make up for the programming issues. I died a hundred times before abandon playing with it ever again.

Scion of the Rainbow Heart, firstborn of the King of the Mirthful Heart, I am PANDAQUEEN.
I <3 Dana Carvey, Alice Cooper and Axl Rose.
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 12:02 PM
I've created games, and boy, were they Glitchy as hell, but times change and I become better a what I do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:44 PM
Hey PW12 from, like, four years ago. bby u lookin fiiiine.

Looks like new contender Assassin's Creed Unity is making waves with its two trillion glitches. Amongst the glitches more numerous than you can shake an EA at, we have gameplay crashes, floor falling and frame rate problems. The jewel though are the graphical problems, which when I first saw a picture I thought it was some experimental artist trying some new nightmare fuel.

If you like your gameplay like you like your Breaking bad villains (Without faces), this game is for you.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#80 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:36 AM
Oh God. I came here to dethrone Sims 3 as buggiest game and put AC Unity in the throne. Seriously.
Test Subject
#81 Old 3rd Dec 2014 at 12:49 PM
I say Garrys mod is the most glitchy game I have ever played
is there a game that have more colide bugs then gmod?
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 1:06 AM
I usually don't play glitchy games. The most glitched game I have ever played was Toot Tower.

Always do your best.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 11:58 AM
I've haven't seen any other games that are as glitchy as the sims 3 and sonic unleashed for the wii.
Lab Assistant
#84 Old 9th Dec 2014 at 8:42 PM
The Sims 3 has its fare share of glitches but is still less glitchy than Yoot Tower. I am looking for core mods to get that fix the glitches in the Sims 3 but I cannot make up my mind on which one to get.

--Ocram

Always do your best.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#85 Old 10th Dec 2014 at 6:09 AM
Go for Twallan's mods. The Overwatch one is a really good (and necessary) start. It clears up issues like cars being spawned but not deleted and sims getting stuck, which can cause some really bad lag.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Page 4 of 4

Section jump