Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 79 (Who?), Viewed: 17997 times.
Page 4 of 4
Scholar
#76 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 12:21 AM
Uuuhh... This being a Sims forum I would expect that it's not really a question. Sims 3 is the glitchiest game I've ever played in my life.
Field Researcher
#77 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 1:07 AM
Sonic the Hedgehog 2006

One Word: Aaaaaaaaaugh!

I like the soundtrack, but it couldn't make up for the programming issues. I died a hundred times before abandon playing with it ever again.

Still Looking Forward to A New Game.
I'm back from studying...and believe me, moving will be even harder.
Test Subject
#78 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 12:02 PM
I've created games, and boy, were they Glitchy as hell, but times change and I become better a what I do.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#79 Old 13th Nov 2014 at 2:44 PM
Hey PW12 from, like, four years ago. bby u lookin fiiiine.

Looks like new contender Assassin's Creed Unity is making waves with its two trillion glitches. Amongst the glitches more numerous than you can shake an EA at, we have gameplay crashes, floor falling and frame rate problems. The jewel though are the graphical problems, which when I first saw a picture I thought it was some experimental artist trying some new nightmare fuel.

If you like your gameplay like you like your Breaking bad villains (Without faces), this game is for you.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
Scholar
#80 Old 26th Nov 2014 at 12:36 AM
Oh God. I came here to dethrone Sims 3 as buggiest game and put AC Unity in the throne. Seriously.
Page 4 of 4

Section jump