Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Uni Rebel Skirts for Teens

by puremorphin Posted 1st Jan 2011 at 9:19 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:28 AM by JADGIRL : Because a Moderator asked me to

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:22 PM
finally!!!! ive been trying to do this for so long!!! and yours turned out PERFECT!!!! thank you so much for your effort!!! oh, and happy new years :D

-loveless and unwanted, let me shed my agonizing blood on us both, dear agony let me go free me, droplets of rain topple us, sweet scarlet water wash away, lets bleed and laugh.... together in the darkened world.
-Find me at Deviantart
-Wanna see MY creations? GothiK N' Casual (My awesome Blog :D)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:36 PM
Nice! The red boots and torn bits are my favorite details.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:44 PM
Finally just what the teens needed!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 10:05 PM
Thank you so much!! =D
I don't suppose you could make these for adults, too? =o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 10:10 PM
These are great! Thank you! (:
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 3:33 AM
:lovestruc These are just "Perfect" for my punk teen who think they know everything. NOT! Thanks you this is great.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:38 AM
I'll probably see if they work without University, altho I own it but don't have it installed on one of my computers. I'll message you soon.
Thanks, these are great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 4:54 AM
These are very nice! I really like how you've made such pretty boots only by texturing what before were ugly sandals. Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:44 AM
These look great! You did a wonderful job, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 7:55 AM
Excellent - thanks for these, Jadgirl!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 5:03 PM
Very nice!
My teen simmies will love them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 8:20 PM
Thank you!! These look so good, I cannot wait to see them in game. I love these skirts!
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:21 AM
er... i can't download this? well, I am using MegaZipper and it won't work? Please help!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 5:56 AM
I'm not sure, because I have never used MegaZipper. You may need WinRar. Otherwise, I may consider putting this up on MediaFire or some other free file hosting site.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:03 AM
Default In regards to an adult version
Quote: Originally posted by RapaxGuardian
Thank you so much!! =D
I don't suppose you could make these for adults, too? =o

I believe this has already been done:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=222758
Not actually evil.
#17 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:45 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:11 AM.
Quote:
I believe this has already been done:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=222758

It has been done for adults, but on a midlength skirt mesh, not a micro mini, and the boots don't look quite right to me, while your boots look quite right. Therefore, I age converted the teen micro mini mesh for adults (with adult legs and adult fat morph), and made texture referencing recolors (about 5kb each). They require your teen recolors. They are decustomized, show up as base game, but work for both AF and YF (product 1, version 2). If you want to put these in your main upload thread, feel free. I don't really care who gets thanks clickies and dl counts for these conversions since you did the hard work of fitting these textures to a different mesh and what I did took under 1/2 hour. I didn't make an in game preview pic, too lazy.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  JADGIRL punk skirts.7z (90.7 KB, 353 downloads)
Description: MESH and recolors for adults, require JADGIRL's teen recolors

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:26 AM
Thank you so much, Cat! BTW, I am a big fan of your work
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#19 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:04 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:17 AM.
Aw, thank you. I was glad to do it since I want these in my game for all my punk grrlz, teen and adult. Love how these look with sga_girl's shirt.
sga_girl's shirt for teens
sga_girl's shirt for adults

Before your skirts, I saw no reason to age convert that micro mini for adults, since it is so embarassingly short. However, with tights and a punk skirt, it looks exactly right, so had to convert it. Someone may have even converted that skirt mesh before, but I didn't find it and thought doing it myself would take less time than actually looking long and hard for it all over.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
Therefore, I age converted the teen micro mini mesh for adults (with adult legs and adult fat morph), and made texture referencing recolors (about 5kb each). They require your teen recolors. They are decustomized, show up as base game, but work for both AF and YF (product 1, version 2). If you want to put these in your main upload thread, feel free....I didn't make an in game preview pic, too lazy.

Too lazy? This is an addition of genius! Thanks to both of you for making these and hooray for tiny texture-ref add-ons!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
It has been done for adults, but on a midlength skirt mesh, not a micro mini, and the boots don't look quite right to me, while your boots look quite right. Therefore, I age converted the teen micro mini mesh for adults (with adult legs and adult fat morph), and made texture referencing recolors (about 5kb each). They require your teen recolors. They are decustomized, show up as base game, but work for both AF and YF (product 1, version 2). If you want to put these in your main upload thread, feel free. I don't really care who gets thanks clickies and dl counts for these conversions since you did the hard work of fitting these textures to a different mesh and what I did took under 1/2 hour. I didn't make an in game preview pic, too lazy.

Thank you so much, Cat! That's exactly what I wanted.. Thanks so much to both Cat and Jad!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 12:59 AM
oh wow! these are fantastic!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 12:09 AM
these are great... can i please do a recolour of these?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:18 PM
OMG I agree with you wholeheartedly! Teen girls don't have enough rebel clothes TY!! :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:28 AM
Jace12: Sure, you can do recolours, as long as you link back here.

Ant content for Sims people, Sims content for Ant people
Page 1 of 2