Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 10:42 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
sims 3 installer for sims3packs not working for Fast Lane ?_?
I was installing all of my custom content befor i got LN. the launcher i working fine. when i install sims3packs i cant install them. I had just finished reinstalling the game some time ago and wanted to play the game again. I might have for got some things the pacage files work fine. in order to install the sims3pack i was using TSRlauncher but the launcher wont show up in the sims so i am using merlin from the TSR is there any way to fix this. when i click on a s3pack the window comes up but it doesent say or do anything it just goes away no instaled no nothing. Maybe there is something im missing or forgetting ?_?

Win7>dell>64bit
Sims 3>core-Fast Lane>5.4.4

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Advertisement
In the Arena
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 2:48 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Launcher and/or EADM Issues
    If you encounter issues while downloading Store/Exchange items or when trying to patch or Launcher won't even start, please try the suggestions on these FAQ articles:

Both of those 3rd-party tools you mentioned are outdated and not supported, especially not here and I doubt even at TSR.
What's wrong with using the actual Launcher for Sims3Packs? Does it not work? Have you updated EADM, Adobe Air?
Are these EA Store/Exchange items or 3rd-party CC items? They are already downloaded fine, yes? You just want to reinstall them?
Does DCCache already contain files or is totally empty after the reinstall of all games?
Have you tried with a clean set of user folders by renaming the current one to "The Sims 3 Backup"?

Are all the games patched to the same level?