Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster shower, use toilet and brush teeth mod, including slower versions!

by claudiasharon Posted 19th Jan 2011 at 9:01 PM - Updated 13th Nov 2011 at 10:10 PM by claudiasharon : updated for pets

93 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 43 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 9:00 PM
Thank you! Finaly this actions will be more realistic
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 10:46 PM
Perfect! Thank you! Do you think something can be done to slow their eating so they can sit and talk more?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jron7667
Perfect! Thank you! Do you think something can be done to slow their eating so they can sit and talk more?

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=350795
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 1:54 AM
Thank you so much! 20 minutes to brush their teeth was just crazy.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:51 AM
The only conflict, I think, would be Twallan's Relativity mod.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 3:15 AM Last edited by claudiasharon : 20th Jan 2011 at 1:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by MdMaxx
The only conflict, I think, would be Twallan's Relativity mod.

I don't know, it doesn't look like it would. But I'd run Delphy's Dashboard first to make sure.

Mine modifies the object xmls. So if it does that too then yeah, it'd conflict. If it doesn't, then it wouldn't.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 5:21 AM
Thanks so much, I've been wanting something like this for ages. Can you perhaps do one that speeds up their cooking so they don't take like an hour and a half to make some pancakes and miss the carpool? That drives me nuts.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 10:10 AM
Yes! i was thinking maybe having them do something else while the tub was filling but this will do~
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by professional loser
Thanks so much, I've been wanting something like this for ages. Can you perhaps do one that speeds up their cooking so they don't take like an hour and a half to make some pancakes and miss the carpool? That drives me nuts.

There's a faster cooking mod here.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 7:21 PM
This is a very useful and realistic mod. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 10:52 PM
does this eliminate the idle time before they even get in the shower? like how they just stand there shifting their weight, then after about 20 mins finally get in the shower/bath?

"It's no use analyzing your life the whole time. Those analyses won't help you when you're dead."-- Mike Dirnt
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 12:07 AM
Finally something that is closer to reality.. thank you
Mother Function
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 12:14 AM
Would it be possible to add a faster bath mod too? I really hate how long it takes to bathe until tranquil.

Great mod bee-tee-dubs

sofudgeaswell: It's not that they're standing there idle to be idle, the game is processing the routing and outfit change. I find this calculation takes less time the more you play the family.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 12:38 AM
Ahh finally! I needed this. The times were so slow I could hardly get my sim kids ready in the morning before school without cheats. And I'm also using slower eating and faster cooking mod too, thanks for the links.

Anyways.. this is great, thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 4:15 AM
Thank you so much. My sims take way too much time in the bathroom. They will now have more time for the important stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 7:35 AM
Many thanks - I have wanted this for a long time. I wish there was one for faster bathing as well. I don't mind them luxuriating in a bubble bath, but an ordinary bath should not take as long as it does. Anyway, I can let them take a quick shower instead now.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 11:28 AM Last edited by claudiasharon : 21st Jan 2011 at 2:18 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by FKM100
Many thanks - I have wanted this for a long time. I wish there was one for faster bathing as well. I don't mind them luxuriating in a bubble bath, but an ordinary bath should not take as long as it does. Anyway, I can let them take a quick shower instead now.

I can make you a faster bathing one. I thought about that when I made these but just figured bathing takes longer anyways in real life that I'd just leave it alone.

Okay faster bathing is up.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 2:51 PM
You're starting to become one of my favorite modders, and I just found you today!! This is definitely another area that I needed to alter. I defintely don't take that long in a shower, even bathing. It's longer, but not as long as it is in game.

Too bad no one but EA can make a patch, or an update in a SP, that would solve ALL of our problems with time...JUST SLOW THE DOG GONE GAME TIME DOWN AND INCREASE THE ULTRA SPEED TIME!! People wouldn't have to spend so much time on altering the game like this. It should NOT take over an hour to get on the elevator from a high rise and end up being late for work, well when my Sims were working that is. Still point being made, that's crazy!!

Also, can I suggest a medium version of the allwithbathing mod? Thats reasonable. I don't want it to be lightening fast, but not too slow either. Then again, you never really mentioned the difference in time span for the bathing. So, maybe I can just use the mediumall mod along with the faster bathing, depending on the time difference. What is the difference for the faster bathing please?

Thank you again, again and again!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 6:15 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 22nd Jan 2011 at 6:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Panther559
You're starting to become one of my favorite modders, and I just found you today!! This is definitely another area that I needed to alter. I defintely don't take that long in a shower, even bathing. It's longer, but not as long as it is in game.

Too bad no one but EA can make a patch, or an update in a SP, that would solve ALL of our problems with time...JUST SLOW THE DOG GONE GAME TIME DOWN AND INCREASE THE ULTRA SPEED TIME!! People wouldn't have to spend so much time on altering the game like this. It should NOT take over an hour to get on the elevator from a high rise and end up being late for work, well when my Sims were working that is. Still point being made, that's crazy!!

Also, can I suggest a medium version of the allwithbathing mod? Thats reasonable. I don't want it to be lightening fast, but not too slow either. Then again, you never really mentioned the difference in time span for the bathing. So, maybe I can just use the mediumall mod along with the faster bathing, depending on the time difference. What is the difference for the faster bathing please?

Thank you again, again and again!!

Hehe, I'm glad you like my mods.

Hmm maybe I should look into the elevators, those take forever!

The faster bathing should take approx. 10 minutes, I forgot to mention that in the post. *goes to edit*

If you want a specific combination, let me know and I can make it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:50 AM
OMG thank you so much! I've been waiting for someone to do this. Its ridiculous how long it took for them to go to the bathroom/brush their teeth !
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 6:59 AM Last edited by Panther559 : 26th Jan 2011 at 12:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Hehe, I'm glad you like my mods.

Hmm maybe I should look into the elevators, those take forever!

The faster bathing should take approx. 10 minutes, I forgot to mention that in the post. *goes to edit*

If you want a specific combination, let me know and I can make it.

You are the love of my life!! :lovestruc Thank you so much for the update. Now my Sims can live in harmony. You're bestest!!

Also, I definitely appreciate you in even considering to look into the other request. You are definitely one who aims to please and deliver either way. Thank you very much for your efforts, despite the outcome, in advance!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 12:04 PM
THANK YOU! Amazing!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 12:43 PM
Hey thanks for this, it was a long time coming, let me tell you!
I'm about to find out if this conflicts with AwesomeMod but it technically shouldn't.
If you have the time, maybe you could look into the elevators? The slowness of the contraptions make me wish high rise apartments had STAIRS. Sheesh.

This signature has been censored because of the 13 year old badly written sentimentalism. -.-
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 4:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Foxen
Hey thanks for this, it was a long time coming, let me tell you!
I'm about to find out if this conflicts with AwesomeMod but it technically shouldn't.
If you have the time, maybe you could look into the elevators? The slowness of the contraptions make me wish high rise apartments had STAIRS. Sheesh.

It should work fine with Awesomemod.

I am working on the elevators, I need testers for it.
Page 1 of 4