Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The wolf pack

by calinours Posted 15th Mar 2011 at 1:08 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 2:33 AM
This is great =) Maxis wolves never looked like wolves to me either.
Test Subject
#3 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 3:48 AM
Thank you ! They look Great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 5:01 AM
Just wow! They are just great!! :] THANKS SO MUCH! Maxis wolves looked just..bad. :/ But you did great, keep it up!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 7:57 AM
Wow a lot better than MAXI's wolf. I always let them in because I confused them with neighbors Dogs!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 10:27 PM
I downloaded and made my own wolves but these look very nice. Thanks for sharing! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 10:25 AM
Hey I want to say THANKS. Pics look good and I'm totally believe in these pics. MAXIS WOLVES never look like Wolf and confuse me with a DOG !!!

DOWNLOAD NOW !!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:49 PM
Thank you so much. They´re just perfect and exactly what I was looking for. I´m on a big project making a new fantasy NH and I´m going to do some of the wolfriders from Richard and Wendy Pini´s: "Elfquest".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 3:07 AM
These are amazing! Would there be any way you could make these the default wolf design in the game?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 2:22 AM
beutiful picture of the europien wolf (dunno if i spelled it right :p) i luv kanines and felines!!! and thease look great *downloads* thank you
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:19 PM
Haha .. These wolves reminds me 'bout the wolf that lives behind our house in the wood :p

Marianne182 was here ... :D
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th May 2012 at 5:36 PM
Sorry for posting on such an old thread, but are these default wolf replacements, or do they just show up as a dog-breed option?
Test Subject
#13 Old 29th May 2012 at 1:18 AM
wow those are WAY better than the maxis wolves i think their checks are too chubby and also your wolves have wolves patterns while the maxis wolves are straight one color nice job it looks good with my wolf sim (using the wolf skin mod)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Jun 2012 at 10:05 PM
all i can say is wow!!
Forum Resident
#15 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 10:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nessariel
Sorry for posting on such an old thread, but are these default wolf replacements, or do they just show up as a dog-breed option?

I was told by a moderator on a different matter that MTS rules are if it does not say "default replacement" then it is NOT. It would be nice if someone could make these the wolves the game produced instead. These are much pretty.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jan 2016 at 3:17 PM
Thanks