Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 7:48 PM
Default Is there a way of removing any or all npc's from a neighbourhood? just want a world of self created sims
Is there a way of removing any or all npc's from a neighbourhood? just want a world of self created sims. can anybody help with this
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 2:32 AM
Twallan's Overwatch or Story Progression mods. Use Overwatch if it's an existing save, story progression if it is a new one. Both give you the option to delete all townies and such. Here: http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?board=105.0
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 3:54 AM
Even with Twallan's mod the NPCs will come back. You can get rid of the inactives though but the NPCs like maids, repairman, paperboy/girl, etc. will return. Any bar or cash register will spawn NPCs. The best you can do is edit them.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 8:28 AM
I tried making a whole town of just nothing but self made sims, actually, I was trying to make an "Adam and Eve" and completely populate the town myself. But I soon realized that their where townies popping up everywhere. So yea, I just edited them with Twallan's Master Controller how I wanted them to be. :/
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 4:53 PM
I use Twallan's things to edit people up, but they keep fucking off somewhere else, usually dress inappropriate. I made a place to buy food in a swimming pool in bridgeport, so I made the girl that was there look tanned and fit, like she gets lots of free swims. Then I saw her in the Plasma 501 or somewhere like that.

Also, how do you get playable sims to get off of the registers with their celebrity status.. I've got Jupiter Belle as a Book Merchant in the library. (P.S. I know about Twallan's register Mod, I tried it but my game was soo slow with it.)

Go suck an elf...