Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kassandra - medium, modern house for a couple

by Lhonna Posted 18th Jan 2011 at 3:18 PM

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 5:21 PM
This is lovely :lovestruc also you have an amazing graphics card! Your pictures are stunning!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 6:16 PM
very beautiful house! where did you get the shelf that's in the kitchen?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 6:29 PM
Thank you. The shelf is form Ambitions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 7:17 PM
I have to say that this is probably one of the best houses I've seen in a long time that is to my style and taste. I can't even imagine the amount time you must have spent doing all the detail on this. Its a shame I don't have Fast Lane because this would make a brilliant addition to my neighbourhood. But as soon as I get it this will be downloaded and added. The only question I have is if you used any custom patterns for the wallpapers or it is all stock content?

Brilliant lot again and thanks for uploading it. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 8:16 PM
somers15 -> In this lot there are no custom patterns or wallpapers. All are from the game. The only custom content in this lot, are the objects from store (see list in the post).
It took me almost two weeks to bulit 'Kassandra'.
Thank you for the comment!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 5:48 PM
this is really such a looker. Love the outside, beautiful on the inside. Styled wonderfully :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 2:05 AM
I have no idea why this download wasn't picked. Had to be an oversight. Its a perfect combo of luxury and functionality. The details (textures) are amazing! The only change I made was replacing the sit down counter area in the kitchen with the professional late night bar. It fits perfectly. Placed the house on the street with the Crumblebottom house in Sunset so the back of the house faces the water. The view from the pool and upstairs balcony is gorgeous. That balcony is perfect for having a glass of nectar and relaxing at the end of the day. Love, love, love this house! My sim couple thanks you and I thank you