Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jamie Loft Apartments

by Miko09 Posted 23rd Jan 2011 at 3:22 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:23 PM
thank you! looks nice. i was getting tired of the same ol apartments
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:51 AM
@Mistress Ovivil
I'm glad u like it :D
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 12:26 PM
I really like the idea of the common areas. This will go a long way to providing some much needed alternatives to socializing. Thanks for sharing :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 10:20 AM Last edited by FreakAboutSims : 1st Feb 2011 at 10:40 AM.
These apartments are wonderful. The NPCs will actually use the common areas? I always wanted a lot like this even back on Sims 2. Thanks for making it.

Quick question: When should NPCs move in? Because whenever I go to ring doorbell, nobody lives there.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 6:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
Quick question: When should NPCs move in? Because whenever I go to ring doorbell, nobody lives there.

The NPCs should move in right away, if not a couple of hours after your sim has moved in. Strange...I will have to look into this
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 12:10 AM
great job
Field Researcher
#8 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miko09
The NPCs should move in right away, if not a couple of hours after your sim has moved in. Strange...I will have to look into this

I figured they'd move in after a few hours too, but they never did.

So I made sure every token (whatever they're called, I forgot) was in place and everything should work.

I have no idea what is wrong. Sad too, because I was really looking forward to playing this lot. In case you need to know what hood I placed it in, it was Bridgeport.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 1:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FreakAboutSims
I figured they'd move in after a few hours too, but they never did.

So I made sure every token (whatever they're called, I forgot) was in place and everything should work.

I have no idea what is wrong. Sad too, because I was really looking forward to playing this lot. In case you need to know what hood I placed it in, it was Bridgeport.

I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with this issue. Even if everything is set up correctly, sometimes it take a while, maybe even a sim week, for the game to push townies to move into an apartment. Did u have any further luck?
Field Researcher
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 12:22 PM Last edited by FreakAboutSims : 1st Apr 2013 at 9:21 AM.
Do you have plans on opening up the other rooms for use with the new apartment lot type from University Life?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:53 PM
Do you mind if I inspire myself from this to make a loft myself?