Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 29 (Who?), Viewed: 10032 times.
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 9:06 PM
I have never gardened (in sims 2) or fished. I used to have to fish all the time in sims 3, and I hated it.

"Death cannot stop true love; it can only delay it for awhile." Westley to Buttercup "The Princess Bride"
Forum Resident
#27 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 4:09 AM
I love how the daylight changes in the Fall...everything looks softer like a sepia toned photograph.

Also, raking and playing in piles of leaves, burning leaves, sweaters and scarves, quicker learning....can you tell Fall is my favorite season in RL and sim life?

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution.
Albert Einstein "What Life Means to Einstein"
Field Researcher
#28 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 5:00 AM
I like the career choices. The choices are Adventure, Gamer, Education, Law, Music, Journalism. Adventure and Gamer are my favorites in the entire Sims 2 series.

Of course I like the four seasons and in neighborhoods you can pick the climate (they don't have desert climate which sucks, in my personal experience the rainiest time is late spring early summer)

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 12:00 AM
Seasons would have to be my favourite EP along with Freetime and OFB and all the SPs. Although I have every SP and EP they're my fave I like being able to grow your own garden and make juice and have snow and rain and storms and everything that comes with the 4 different seasons even though I don't like having Summer that much so I usually play in Riverblossom Hills. I could go on for hours about what I like but I thought i'd just share that little piece

"When darkness falls hope is a concept broken with suffering."
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 12:54 AM
The only thing I don't like about seasons is how often Sims will look at the weather. Everytime they get a chance! It'll show up in their list of actions even when they're alseep. So annoying ;x.

My favorite thing would have to be... having seasons in general. It makes things so much more realistic. I think it's cute.
Page 2 of 2

Section jump