Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harem Pants (Untuckable + 2 Styles!)

by Sentate Posted 20th Jan 2011 at 10:38 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 27 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 10:42 PM
Sentate!!!! I love these! I have pants just like them. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 1:00 AM
Harem pants are gonna take over the world one of these days.
These are wonderful. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 2:28 AM
Love these in person so I love em in sims Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 2:42 AM
eeeeeeeeeeeeeee<3
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 4:05 AM
In real life, this style... puzzles me, rather like the thankfully long dead shrug, and those skinny jeans that just won't die. XD However, I have to give you mad props for assigning bone weights by hand, I know what a pain in the butt that is. The textures, as always, are full of detail, lovely, and Maxis matchy. I'll sit back and see what else you got knocking around in your imagination!

edit: I've seen some pay attempts at harem pants, and these are much, much better.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 6:19 AM
Ooow, awesomeness... you're too good at this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 6:26 AM
harem pants ?? i was looking for them from a long long time but i found some pay one so i leave it and the Genius fashion Designer for the game sims have made them freeee and cool in lot of mods with sandals and boot untucked and tucked thank you so much i really like your stuff and wait is the red hair by you or you get it some were or maxis thanks :DOWNLOADING:
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 10:18 AM
I don't own a pair myself, but not all my sims are clones of me, so I'm gonna download. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 10:41 AM
At first I wasn't going to download them, but after looking at the pics I could see them looking fabtabulious in my game! So I dlownloaded them! Thanks for making these! And welcoe back!
Field Researcher
#11 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 2:35 PM Last edited by Odessa : 23rd Jan 2011 at 9:58 AM.
I am not a fan of this type of pants, (even in real life, it's little strange, sorry) it looks like a diaper... But the texture are great.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 2:37 PM
Oh, awesome work, once more!! I'm not a big fan of harem pants in RL, but you made them look lovely and I'm sure some of my sims will be rockin' 'em
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 8:32 AM
I think you did a really good job on these like you always do with all they uploads you share.. But these pants make the people who wear them look like they dropped a load from somewhere or their pants are too big. I can't download these because I think I hate this fashion almost as much as skinny jeans on guys. But you they really capture the likeness if these pants. I think you nailed it and i cannot wait for your other projects Much respect!.
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 10:57 AM
I love your clothes, I found them a few days ago and downloaded like everything, but it would be really great if you could put the tuckable and untuckable bottoms in seperate folders or maybe properly label them in the folders. I don't want the untuckable ones and deleting them seperately in the game is really annoying. that'd be really great!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 11:19 PM
Love it! These are great. And yeah, I'm not a fan in real life but yeah... TOTALLY love your stuff.... For this... any chance of a version with uggs? No not a fan of those things either but...
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 11:23 PM
Thanks Sentate. I'm not a huge fan on harem pants in RL, but they look really good on Sims!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 11:37 PM
Mopsi - Oops sorry! If it helps its every uneven number with gladiators and the 'HARMU' files for military boots.

Amylily123 - Haaa neither am I, I dont think I could deal with making ones with uggs though. I've already been sim-secret'ed once because of these bloody things! couldn't deal with another negative one, I prefered the secret where someone said I was hot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 6:20 AM
If I were you, I'd ignore the sekrits. Or thank them - if it hadn't been for that secret, I wouldn't have shouted "Sentate's back!?!?! Squeeeee!!!!!" and come running this way. Thank you for your awesomesauce stuffeths!

- Jane
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:10 PM
Thes are awesome. I actrually have a pair of these.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:18 PM
Great Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 1:09 AM
these are pretty sweet!!! do you plan on making any for males?! i happen to own a pair myself!
Field Researcher
#22 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 1:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Odessa
I am not a fan of this type of pants, (even in real life, it's little strange, sorry) it looks like a diaper... But the texture are great.

Strange pants, Odessa, that's true. And "strange" is kind.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 2:23 PM
These are great! I love harem pants!
These pants would look really, really nice with Bloom's Sexy Feet and flip flops. Could you consider making that variation?
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 6:37 PM
:d
They're different... but still cute. I'm downloading.
Field Researcher
#25 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 6:51 PM
These pants are... interesting. I've never seen the style before! I don't claim to be a fashion guru, however, so maybe I just live in a hole.

I'm confused about how I feel about them, but I must admit that you've done a beautiful job on them, and I'm so glad to see you're back!
Page 1 of 2