Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Uglies Project: David

by Jaylo Posted 24th Jan 2011 at 3:30 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 3:47 PM
I really like him he is not ugly and thanks for making him thanks finally
Note:yaaaay 1st Comment
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 3:51 PM
David is quite the babe for an ugly! Great job on him, and what a great project idea! Can't wait to see the rest.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 4:12 PM
Not ugly at all, I like him!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:00 PM
So, I have your Tally sims, including your sneaksuit. And the other day one of my sims got pregnant and the game set her maternity outfit to be the sneaksuit! She looked ridiculous, but I enjoyed it.
Great job on David! I don't think I had a clear image of how to picture him in the books so it's cool to see your interpretation.
What other characters from the series do you plan on making? Just curious.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 6:49 PM
Wow! I just came across this! Excellent idea. I love the book series.
Scholar
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 10:06 PM
Right now I'm working on Shay- all forms, and attempting on Zane but he's on hold till I finish Shay.
@treena: lol. glad it made you happy
thanks for commenting, and thanks, I think he's cute also.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 11:24 PM
I saw him a lot different but I am a big fan of the Uglies series and want to say that the smoke lives in this upload. Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 2:01 AM
He is great! Congrats!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 5:01 PM
what a gorgeous sim! many thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 12:43 AM
I love him, I've never read the books. However I really love seeing more sims that look more like real people instead of synthetic Barbies. I actually think he's quite cute, Especially in the comparison CAS pic where his eyebrows are up in an inquisitive position. Here's my latest blog on how I feel about plastic surgery and airbrushing:

http://scorpiomaurus.livejournal.com/4754.html
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 3:34 AM
MY FAVE BOOKS!!! lol sooo happy someone made these
Field Researcher
#13 Old 7th Apr 2012 at 11:06 PM
Wow, that is not how I pictured him! Well done though, I can see where you're coming from.

~Jo
Shady, Bruno, Nouk, Fanseelamb and JB: You all help to break my downloads folder. You're all so brilliant, so I wanted to say thanks.
"Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde