Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Fresh Prince Car Mods Set 3 *no longer needed* Buzzler's mod does it all!

by Winterhart Posted 25th Jan 2011 at 10:46 PM - Updated 14th Jul 2011 at 5:18 AM by Winterhart : obsolete mod

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 7:50 AM
i dont understand how this package works but i really want that cadillac cts-v, could u plz let me know what to do?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Mar 2011 at 6:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by weekendwarrior44
i dont understand how this package works but i really want that cadillac cts-v, could u plz let me know what to do?

Hi,

If you just want the Cadillac go to this link to download it.
http://www.freshprincecreations.com/cadillacctsts3.htm

Normally cars are can't be put on Community lots. I make a mod for each car that lets you put it on a Community lot. So if you don't care about putting the car on a Community lot you don't need my mod.

I hope this helps. If you still have questions, please let me know. :lovestruc

Sometimes the Dragon wins and I AM the Dragon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 2:21 AM
is this drivable?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 4:42 AM
I dont understand the whole downloading thing. I downloaded it but it doesn't show in the game... and I don't want to download all the add-on programs it's telling me too to "extract" the file... is there an easier way???
Test Subject
#6 Old 18th May 2011 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rombough91
I dont understand the whole downloading thing. I downloaded it but it doesn't show in the game... and I don't want to download all the add-on programs it's telling me too to "extract" the file... is there an easier way???

These are .package files contained in the .rar, you need to extract them so they can work. I will refer you here:
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...p:TS3_CC_Basics
Test Subject
#7 Old 19th May 2011 at 12:26 AM
hey i downladed this and extracted it and stuff but the block showes up in my game but i cant buy it or see what the car is, please help me with this i want these cars
Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:14 PM
The link to Buzzler's build/buy restriction choker mod doesn't work. I get a no permission message. Next to that i'm not sure what this mod does. Let it add you Fresh Prince's cars to community lots in the edit town mode? Cause with just playing they work already. FP's cars just show up if you park the car on a community lot and residential lot.

Quote: Originally posted by tonixzmac
is this drivable?

All the cars from Fresh Prince just work like the standard EA cars and therefore are just as drivable as those ones.
Test Subject
#9 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lilblue101
hey i downladed this and extracted it and stuff but the block showes up in my game but i cant buy it or see what the car is, please help me with this i want these cars

hi.
Im fairly new to the sims 3. im having this issue with the cars for community lots. i also get the blank box & cant select any of the cars. was there a solution?. i couldn't find any other info about how to fix it.
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 8:05 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Aug 2015 at 11:19 AM
thx